Tesco Finest Picpoul De Pinet 75Cl
- TESCO FINEST PICPOUL DE PINET 2018. White Wine. Product of France
- A brilliantly tangy hit of apple, pear and lemon zing, with a light, dry finisch, making this the ultimate wine to go with seafood. The Picpoul grapes were grown in the vineyards surrounding the eponymous village of Pinet in the stunning Languedoc region of Southern France. The refreshing flavours with hints of lemon match perfectly with oysters, crab and grilled fish. A wine enjoyed in seafood restaurants right along the Mediterranean coast.
INGREDIENTS: Preservative (Sulphur Dioxide)
- Contains sulphites.
- A zesty fragrant wine that offers plenty of fresh citrus, green apple and mineral flavours
Region of Origin
Les Costières De Pomérols
Type of Closure
Crisp & dry
- Grown around the Bassin de Thau, an ideal location as locals say Picpoul vines need to "have their heads in the wind and their feet in the sea".
- Founded in 1932, the co-operative currently has around 350 members with a quality approach at its centre. The vineyard benefits from a Mediterranean climate tempered by maritime influences, and extends between Garrigue and Etang de Thau, in sunny terraces called Costières, hence the name "Costières de Pomérols"
- Over the last 25 years, the fortunes of Languedoc-Rousillon have been transformed largely due to the introduction of the Vin de Pays classification in 1979. This exciting region continues to see a flow of investment from the Bordelais and others, which has enabled the evolution of the qualitative pyramid to continue.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to < >
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dry place.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||A serving contains|
|Energy||310kJ / 75kcal||387kJ / 93kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019