- Energy383kJ 92kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 306kJ / 74kcal
- Picpoul de Pinet. AOC. Product of France
- This light, crisp wine is grown around the Bassin de Thau, an ideal location as locals say Picpoul vines need to have their heads in the wind and their feet in the sea. With citrus and lime flavours this refreshing white is best enjoyed with oysters and seafood. Store in a cool, dark place. Best enjoyed within 1 year of purchase.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.,
- Contains sulphites. Contains Sulphites.
- A zesty fragrant wine that offers plenty of fresh citrus, green apple and mineral flavours
Region of Origin
Les Costières De Pomérols
Type of Closure
Crisp & dry
- Grown around the Bassin de Thau, an ideal location as locals say Picpoul vines need to "have their heads in the wind and their feet in the sea".
- Founded in 1932, the co-operative currently has around 350 members with a quality approach at its centre. The vineyard benefits from a Mediterranean climate tempered by maritime influences, and extends between Garrigue and Etang de Thau, in sunny terraces called Costières, hence the name "Costières de Pomérols"
- Over the last 25 years, the fortunes of Languedoc-Rousillon have been transformed largely due to the introduction of the Vin de Pays classification in 1979. This exciting region continues to see a flow of investment from the Bordelais and others, which has enabled the evolution of the qualitative pyramid to continue.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to < >
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool, dark place. Best enjoyed within 1 year of purchase.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||A serving contains|
|Energy||306kJ / 74kcal||383kJ / 92kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019