Cirio Chopped Tomatoes 4 X400g
- Chopped Tomatoes.
- Cirio is the sponsor of the Italian Chefs Federation
- Chopped Tomatoes! Our ripest round tomatoes are deseeded, peeled and cut into pieces. Ideal for quick pasta sauces, bruschetta and any tomato based dish.
- The Authentic Italian taste
- In 1856 Francesco Cirio was the first to preserve premium Italian tomatoes and vegetables. Since then, Cirio has been an essential ingredient in every Italian household. Just like our Cirio Polpa.
- Not to be sold separately
- Pack size: 400g
Chopped Tomatoes 65%, Tomato Juice, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid
Once opened transfer to a non-metallic bowl and keep refrigerated. Consume within 3-4 days., Best before: see below.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Produced in Italy
Name and address
- Conserve Italia Soc. Coop. Agricola,
- Via P. Poggi 11,
- 40068 San Lazzaro di Savena (BO),
4 x 400 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100 g|
|Energy||114 kJ / 27 kcal|
|of which saturates||0,1 g|
|of which sugars||3,4 g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019