- Introducing the new look Heat Protect Serum from VO5! Sitting as part of the VO5 Heat Protect range, designed to protect from heat damage and give your hair a healthy shine and texture!
- If you’re using any heat styling tools then the VO5 Heat Protect Serum is what you need. This heat protectant serum is a versatile product that offers up to 230°C heat protection and can be used to protect against hairdryers and all other styling tools! The VO5 Heat Protect Serum also helps to leave hair smooth as it tames frizz and flyaways!
- For best results: Use the product on damp or dry hair. Rub a few drops of the product between palms & apply from mid-length to ends, before (heat) styling.
- Style tip: For a super sleek look, apply the product before you blow dry. For curly hair, apply product once hair is dry to define the curls and lose the frizz.
- If you like the VO5 Heat Protect Serum, be sure to check out the rest of the VO5 Heat Protect Range for more ways to protect your hair against damage.
- Don’t forget to leave a product review! To keep up to date with all things VO5 make sure to follow VO5 on social!
- Provides protection against the damage caused by heat styling tools
- For illuminating shine
- Controls frizz
- Up to 230°C heat defence
- For a better hair day, every day
- Perfect for coarse, dry hair.
- Pack size: 50ML
Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Parfum, Phenethyl Benzoate, Benzyl alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool
- Caution: Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs wash out immediately with warm water. If irritation occurs discontinue use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Caution: Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs wash out immediately with warm water. If irritation occurs discontinue use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020