- Energy554kJ 133kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 317kJ / 76kcal
- Medium spiced tomato based sauce with onions, red & green peppers and a unique blend of spices.
- Rich and aromatic. Made with onions, peppers and garlic. Inspired by a Baltistan recipe, this Balti is made with onions, peppers and garlic for a rich cooking sauce with a medium heat.
INGREDIENTS: Onion (23%), Tomato (20%), Water, Tomato Purée, Green Pepper (8%), Red Pepper (4%), Rapeseed Oil, Sugar, Spices (Coriander, Cumin, Turmeric, Paprika, Fenugreek, Fennel, Black Pepper, Chilli, Cinnamon), Lemon Juice from Concentrate, Garlic Purée, Maize Starch, Ginger Purée, Coriander Leaf, Green Chilli, Salt, Spirit Vinegar, Fenugreek Leaf, Coriander Extract, Cumin Seed, Fennel Seed, Paprika Extract, Black Pepper, Black Mustard Seed.
- Contains mustard. May contain peanuts, almond, beech nut, brazil nut, butternut, cashew, chestnut, chinquapin, coconut, filbert, ginko nut, hazelnut, heartnut, hickory nut, lychee nut, macademia nut, pecan, pili nut, pine nut, pinon nut, pistachio, sheanut and walnut. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts. For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Not suitable for home freezing., Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 2 days and by date shown
Instructions: Hob 25 minutes
Dice 300g of chicken breast.
Heat one tablespoon of oil in a pan and fry the chicken for 3 - 4 minutes until lightly browned.
Add the contents of the jar and stir thoroughly.
Cover pan and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Why not serve with Tesco Finest Basmati rice and Peshwari naan breads.
For a vegetarian alternative use a variety of mixed vegetables.
TIP: Add fresh chopped chillies for extra heat.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
Number of uses
- Caution: Tamper evident safety button pops up when original seal is broken.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||½ of a jar (175g)|
|Energy||317kJ / 76kcal||554kJ / 133kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019