- Dove Intensive Repair Shampoo helps to treat the appearance of damaged hair so that it looks healthy, strong against breakage and more beautiful. This treatment for damaged hair helps to restore your hair's strength against breakage, making it healthier-looking in the long run. Its unique formula helps to visibly repair and progressively nourish damaged hair with continuous use, so you can help protect your hair against future damage with this nourishing shampoo.
- Dove Intensive Repair Shampoo, formulated with Nutri-Keratin Repair Actives and part of the Dove Nutritive Solutions range, helps your hair to visibly recover from damage in two different ways. The formula helps repair signs of surface damage, making your hair look and feel smoother and stronger against breakage. By helping to reinforce your hair against breakage, it can also prevent the appearance of split ends and damage caused by colouring and heat styling. It also penetrates the strands to provide hair nourishment deep inside, making your hair look healthier, wash after wash.
- How to use:
- Simply apply this Dove shampoo to wet hair and gently massage into a lather. It rinses cleanly away, revealing healthy looking hair that feels stronger. For best results, use with Dove Intensive Repair Conditioner. Suitable for daily use.
- (With continuous use. For comprehensive benefits, use with Dove Intensive Repair Conditioner)
- Dove Intensive Repair Shampoo nourishes to repair appearance of damaged hair
- Visible repair and progressive hair nourishment, wash after wash
- The formula contains Nutri-Keratin Repair Actives and helps repair damage deep inside hair
- Hair looks healthy, strong against breakage and more beautiful
- Helps protect against future damage with continuous use
- Nourishing shampoo for damaged hair, suitable for daily use
- Pack size: 250millilitre
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium chloride, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric acid, Cocamide MEA, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Dimethyl Palmitamine, Disodium EDTA, Gluconolactone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Mica, Parfum, PEG-4, PEG-45M, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 407, Potassium sorbate, PPG-12, Silica, Sodium benzoate, Sodium hydroxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium sulfate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, TEA-Sulfate, Trehalose, Trideceth-12, Xanthan gum, Benzyl alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, CI 77891
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Caution: Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs wash out immediately with warm water. If irritation occurs discontinue use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016