Brancott Estate Pinot Noir 75Cl
- Pinot Noir - Red New Zealand Wine
- This wine is delicious served with steak.
- Tasting Notes: Deep garnet red in colour, this wine exhibits black cherry and red plum fruits accentuated with spicy, savoury highlights.
- Brancott Estate are the pioneers of the Marlborough region, New Zealand. Forty years ago when nobody else thought it was possible they planted the first Sauvignon Blanc vines, redefining the Marlborough region.
- Premium red wine from Marlbourgh, New Zealand - Perfect for dinner parties or everyday
- Pack size: 750ml
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Garnet red in colour with a mix of red cherry and dark berry fruit aromas. This wine also exhibits a slight cinnamon-like spicy complexity, dry herbs and hints of oak toast on the nose.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- The grapes harvested for this wine were crushed and gently bag pressed to achieve fresh, elegant juice. The flavours have been carefully preserved to retain the distinctive regional and varietal characters.
- Since planting the first Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Noir in 1975, Brancott Estate has continued to craft striking wines that suit every occasion, including oak-infused and age-worthy expressions of Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Noir. In addition, they have led the revival of Sauvignon Gris, an almost extinct varietal now enjoying a global resurgence.
- Crafted in a style that epitomises the unique character and flavour of the growing region. Grapes are sourced from across Brancott Estate's vineyards in the Marlborough region.
- This wine can be drunk now but will further improve if carefully stored for up to 3 years
Name and address
- Brancott Estate Ltd,
- 38 Liverpool Street,
- Blenheim 7274,
- New Zealand.
- Pernod Ricard UK,
- Customer Services,
- Building 12 Chiswick Park,
- 566 Chiswick High Road,
- W4 5AN.
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019