- Energy639kJ 152kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 673kJ / 160kcal
- Roasted chicken drumsticks with a brown sugar marinade.
- OVEN ROASTED Roasted chicken drumsticks with a brown sugar marinade. Tasty and ready to eat hot or cold. High in protein. For midweek dinners that won’t break the budget choose our British chicken drumsticks, lean meat cooked on the bone for extra flavour and succulence. For a hearty dinner heat the chicken drumsticks and serve with rustic chunky chips, loads of veg and smother in rich chicken gravy. For more chicken recipes check out Tesco Real Food.
- OVEN ROASTED Chicken drumsticks roasted on the bone for succulence and flavour
- Pack size: 430g
Chicken Drumsticks, Dextrose, Stabiliser (Sodium Triphosphate), Brown Sugar, Salt.
Prepared from 121g of chicken drumsticks per 100g of roasted chicken drumsticks.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Not suitable for heating from frozen. Keep refrigerated. Once opened consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 25 mins Place chicken on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Instructions: 800W / 900W 6 - 6½ mins / 5½ - 6 mins
Place chicken on a microwaveable plate and cover with kitchen paper.
Heat on full power for 2 minutes 30 seconds (800W / 900W).
Turn the chicken over.
Heat on full power for a further 2 minutes 30 seconds - 3 minutes (800W) / 2 minutes - 2 minutes 30 seconds (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
- Can be eaten hot or cold.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Produced in the U.K., using chicken from the U.K.
Number of uses
Tray. Check Locally Film. Not Yet Recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/3 of a pack (95g)|
|Energy||673kJ / 160kcal||639kJ / 152kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019