- Adult Metered Dose 0.1% Nasal Spray
- Otrivine Adult Metered Dose 0.1% Nasal Spray is for application in the nose to give relief from: nasal congestion (blocked nose, including colds), perennial and allergic rhinitis (recurring inflammation of the nasal mucous membranes, including hay fever) and sinusitis. Otrivine Adult Metered Dose 0.1% Nasal Spray contains the active ingredient xylometazoline hydrochloride which helps to open up and clear the nasal passages by reducing the excessive nasal secretions and reduces swollen blood vessels to their normal size. Otrivine Nasal Spray helps unblock your nose in 2 minutes, and lasts for up to 10 hours. Dosage: Adults and elderly: One application in each nostril 1 to 3 times daily. Not suitable for children under 12 years. Do not use for more than 7 consecutive days. Otrivine Adult Metered Dose 0.1% Nasal Spray contains xylometazoline hydrochloride. Always read the label.
- Otrivine Nasal Spray helps unblock your nose in 2 minutes, and lasts for up to 10 hours
- Offers relief from: nasal congestion (blocked nose, including colds), perennial and allergic rhinitis and sinusitis
- It helps to open up and clear the nasal passages
- Pack size: 10ml
Active Ingredient: Xylometazoline Hydrochloride 0.1% w/v, Each application contains: 140 micrograms of Xylometazoline Hydrochloride
Preparation and Usage
- For full instructions see enclosed leaflet.
- Dosage for Adults and Children over 12 years: one application in each nostril 1 to 3 times daily.
Name and address
- GU15 3YL,
- Novartis Consumer Health,
- GU15 3YL,
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 12
Not suitable for infants or children under 12 years. Do not use continuously for more than seven consecutive days. If symptoms persist consult your doctor. Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose. Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children. If you are pregnant or taking other medicines or are under a doctor's care consult your doctor before using Otrivine. For reasons of hygiene do not use this bottle more than 28 days after first opening it. Each Otrivine pack should be used by one person only to prevent any cross infection. Do not use after the expiry date given.
10 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016