- Energy300kJ 71kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 150kJ / 35kcal
- Dried skimmed milk with added vitamins A and D.
- JUST ADD WATER Made from fresh milk, with added vitamins A & D
Dried Skimmed Milk, Vitamin A, Vitamin D.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened ensure lid is replaced tightly and use within 6 weeks. Once made up, keep refrigerated and treat as fresh milk.
- For hot drinks: Allow boiling liquids to cool slightly before adding 1-2 teaspoons of dried skimmed milk and stirring. To make up: Put 57g into a measuring jug and add 568ml (1 pint) of cold water, stirring continuously (4 1/2 heaped tablespoons is approx. 57g). If required warm, bring to the boil slowly over a medium heat.
Number of uses
- Warning: Unsuitable for infants under twelve months of age.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100ml||Per 200ml contains|
|Energy||150kJ / 35kcal||300kJ / 71kcal|
|Vitamin A||71µg (9%NRV)||142µg (18%NRV)|
|Vitamin D||0.15µg (3%NRV)||0.31µg (6%NRV)|
|Calcium||128mg (16%NRV)||256mg (32%NRV)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019