Mam Cooler Teether
- International Children Medical Research Society
- Scientific Panel of Bamed AG
- BPA* free
- *BPA free: All MAM products are made from BPA free materials
- For soothing relief the MAM designers have developed a teether that not only cools, but also looks cool. The Cooler massages, relaxes and soothes - that way babies can continue enjoying discovery.
- Water-filled cooling part
- Unique shape reaches back teeth perfectly
- Cools & calms
- 5 Structures
- Massage sensitive gums
- For a variety of biting pleasure
- Ring handle
- Curved shape is easy to grab and hold
- The MAM Principle
- Parents are demanding. We at MAM are too. That's why, for over 35 years, we've been developing products along with experts from medicine & research that are unique in function and design, support the individual development of every child and make everyday baby life easier.
- Scientifically Proven
- MAM Med-Experts:
- Teamwork for maximum safety
- Research institutes such as ICMRS, paediatricians, developmental pedagogues and midwives are involved in the development of our products from the beginning. Only after an OK from our Med-Experts is a MAM innovation ready for baby life
- The teether meets the requirements of EN 71.
- Designed protected GB 2064559
- Water-filled cooling part relaxes and soothes
- Innovative shape reaches the back teeth
- Structures to massage the gums
- For back teeth
- Mother & Baby Awards 2007/8 Gold Award for Excellence
- Helps promote baby's development
- Different colours and motives sharpen the visual sense
- The rings curvature promotes coordination and movement
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Thailand
Preparation and Usage
- Please retain the instructions for future reference.
Name and address
- Thaimed Babyproducts Co. Ltd,
- 125 Moo 11,
- For more information please contact:
- MAM (UK) LTD,
- PO Box 271 Teddington,
- TW11 8FT.
- Tel: 0208 943 8880
- Fax: 0208 943 8881
Lower age limit
Advisory Months : 4
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016