- Energy906kJ 217kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1092kJ / 261kcal
- A digestive biscuit base topped with banana cream mousse and decorated with cream mousse swirls, toffee sauce and caramel flavoured curls.
- Our frozen Banoffee Pie, which serves six and defrosts in 2 hours, is perfect to share with family and friends, after dinner or as anytime treat. A crunchy, crumbly digestive biscuit base is covered with a sweet banana cream mousse and decorated mouthwatering toffee sauce and delicious caramel flavour curls.*TBC
- Real banana cream mousse with sticky toffee sauce and caramel curls
- Pack size: 0.5kg
INGREDIENTS: Cream (Milk) (30%), Banana (20%), Wheat Flour, Toffee Sauce (9%), Vegetable Margarine, Water, Sugar, Invert Sugar Syrup, Brown Sugar, Caramel Flavoured Curls, Maize Starch, Thickener (Sodium Alginate), Acidity Regulators (Trisodium Citrate, Calcium Sulphate, Citric Acid), Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate), Palm Oil, Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Lactic Acid Esters of Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Flavouring, Glucose Syrup, Coconut Oil, Dried Whole Milk, Milk Sugar, Milk Proteins.
Toffee Sauce contains: Sugar, Water, Glucose Syrup, Skimmed Milk, Concentrated Butter (Milk), Maize Starch, Milk Mineral Concentrate, Gelling Agent (Pectin).
Vegetable Margarine contains: Palm Oil, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid).
Caramel Flavour Curls contain: Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Dried Whole Milk, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithins), Flavouring, Colour (Carotenes).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold., Also, may contain egg, peanuts and nuts.
Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler. Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze. Remove all packaging Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 3 hours in the refrigerator Alternatively defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 2 hours at room temperature. Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and use on the same day Do not refreeze
Produced in Germany
Number of uses
Card widely recycled Metal check local recycling
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/6 of a pack (83g)|
|Energy||1092kJ / 261kcal||906kJ / 217kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019