Tesco Finest Chicken And Pancetta Bake 400G
- Energy2725kJ 652kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 729kJ / 174kcal
- Pulled roast chicken in a creamy sauce with Pancetta and Mature Emmental cheese, topped with roasted potatoes.
- Chicken with garlic & nutmeg cured pancetta in a white wine sauce, topped with nutty Emmental cheese. Succulent roast chicken is paired with spiced pancetta, expertly cured for us in Italy using fragrant garlic, nutmeg and spicy white pepper. White wine lightens the rich cream sauce, while golden roast potatoes topped with mature Emmental add an irresistible crunch.
Roast Potato, Chicken (21%), Cream (Milk), Onion, White Wine, Pancetta (3.5%), Emmental Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk), Rapeseed Oil, Chicken Extract, Water, Cornflour, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Salt, Rosemary, Bay Leaf.
Roast Potato contains: Potato, Rapeseed Oil, Sea Salt, Black Pepper.
Pancetta contains: Pork Belly, Salt, Spices, Curing Salts (Sodium Nitrite, Potassium Nitrate), Dextrose, Coriander, Garlic.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From Chilled: 190°C/ Fan 170°C/ Gas 5 25-30mins. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From Frozen: 190°C/ Fan 170°C/ Gas 5 40-45mins. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 40-45 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave heating
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing.
- Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (374g**)|
|Energy||729kJ / 174kcal||2725kJ / 652kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019