- Superior category olive oil obtained directly from olives and solely by mechanical means.
- Il Casolare is an unfiltered extra virgin olive oil. You may therefore sea a small amount of sediment in the bottom of the bottle.
- Blend of olive oils of European Union origin
- Farchioni Quality System is certified:
- ISO9001:2008, ISO14001:2004, SA8000.
- Cold pressed and unfiltered
- Pack size: 1Litre
How to store: this oil may become cloudy at less than 10ºC (50ºF). This is normal and the oil will clear on warming. Store in a dry, cool place away from direct light and heat.
Preparation and Usage
- Shake bottle before use
Name and address
- Bottled by:
- Farchioni Olii S.p.A.,
- Via Centrale Madonna Del Puglia,
- 06035 Gualdo Cattaneo (PG),
- Customer care:
1 Litres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016