Tesco Smoked Boneless Gammon Joint
- Energy1685kJ 404kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 673.80kJ (161.60kcal)
- Smoked gammon joint formed from selected cuts of cured pork leg with added water.
- From trusted farms. Working with selected farmers that we trust, to ensure high welfare standards and consistent quality.
Pork (87%), Water, Salt, Dextrose, Stabilisers (Sodium Triphosphate, Sodium Polyphosphate), Preservative (Sodium Nitrite)
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Oven: 190°C/Fan 170°C /Gas 5 30 mins per 500g plus 30 mins Place in roasting tin and cover with foil. Place in the centre of pre-heated oven for recommended time on front of label. 20 minutes before end of cooking remove foil, baste with cooking juices and place back in oven to finish. Remove from oven, cover with foil and rest for 10 minutes. Remove netting, carve and serve.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
- Remove gammon from packaging and rest at room temperature for 10 minutes before cooking.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing.Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in the refrigerator before use.Once defrosted use on the same day.Do not refreezeFollow the preparation guidelines above.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 250g|
|Energy||673.80kJ (161.60kcal)||1684.50kJ (404.00kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016