- 49% fat spread with buttermilk
- This lovely tub of Clover contains 60% less saturated fat than butter. With absolutely no artificial ingredients and a delicious buttery taste, it's perfect for all the family.
- The tastiest light spread* with 60% less saturated fat than butter and no artificial ingredients
- Clover Light has a delicious buttery taste and absolutely no artificial ingredients, making it the perfect choice for families who prefer a healthier alternative to butter, but with no compromise on taste**. Spread Clover Light on your toast for a tasty snack, add it to your lunchbox sandwiches or melt it over your hot vegetables.
- Clover knows that we are all looking for healthier and balanced diet options that still taste great**. So, why not make Clover part of your family meal time?
- Clover is committed to Sustainable Palm Oil and our tubs and lids are widely recycled. For more information please visit www.dairycrest.co.uk
- - Made with buttermilk for a delicious buttery taste
- - Absolutely no artificial ingredients
- - Healthier alternative to butter
- - 49% fat spread with buttermilk
- - Suitable for spreading, cooking, baking and frying on a low to medium heat
- - Suitable for vegetarians
- - No hydrogenated fats
- * MSU Research 2016, Base: Spreads Consumers, Overall Liking, Comparison of top leading spreads (volume sales July 2018). Data also using predicted liking score.
- ** Reducing consumption of saturated fat contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels.
- Made with buttermilk for a delicious buttery taste
- Absolutely no artificial ingredients
- Healthier alternative to butter
- 49% fat spread with buttermilk
- Suitable for spreading, cooking, baking and frying on a low to medium heat
- No hydrogenated fats
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 1kg
Vegetable Oils in varying proportions (Sustainable Palm, Rapeseed), Buttermilk (40%), Water, Salt, Acid (Lactic Acid), Natural Flavouring, Colour (Carotenes)
Keep refrigerated below 2-5°C, For Best Before: See Side
Preparation and Usage
- Perfect for spreading, cooking, baking & frying on a low to medium heat.
Plastic - Check Local Recycling Lid Plastic - Check Local Recycling Tub
Name and address
- Freepost Dairy Crest.
- If you've got any questions feel free to get in touch, we'd love to hear from you
- Clover Careline 0800 783 7293
- Freepost Dairy Crest
1 Kilograms ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g|
|Energy||1869kJ / 454kcal|
|of which saturates||17.6g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||21.2g|
|of which polyunsaturates||8.4g|
|of which sugars||2.0g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016