Old El Paso Extra Mild Fajita Dinner Kit 476G
- Energy641 kJ 152 kcal
- Fat3.6 g
- Saturates1.1 g
- Sugars3.2 g
- Salt0.94 g
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1078 kJ / 256 kcal
- 8 Soft flour tortillas, 1 Tomato cooking sauce, 1 Cool Herb Topping Mix.
- Find more recipes online www.oldelpaso.co.uk
- For up-to-date product information, news and recipes, you can follow us on:
- Twitter @oldelpasouk
- Facebook /oldelpasouk
- Instagram @oldelpasouk
- Old El Paso Kits are a great way to create the ultimate Mexican meal experience
- All Old El Paso Fajita, Enchilada or Burrito Kits are quick and easy - each kit contains wraps, salsa and a seasoning mix
- Why not try our Old El Paso Smoky BBQ Fajita kit, its a winner for the whole family! Try our delicious Old El Paso Cheesy Baked Enchilada Kit or Beans & Chili Burrito kit!
- Since 1938 we've been bringing the vibrant flavours inspired by the streets of Mexico. With our Extra Mild Super Tasty Fajitas everyone can enjoy all the fun and delicious flavours of Mexican food, but without the spice. Just coat some chicken with the stir-in Sauce, place some crunchy lettuce and juicy tomatoes into a soft warm tortilla and top with a dollop of cool herb soured cream for a Mexican Fiesta without the spice!
- Tortillas: Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Chill rating - cool
- Preservative free
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 476g
Super Soft Flour Tortillas (69%): Wheat Flour, Water, Stabiliser (Glycerol), Vegetable Oil (Sunflower Oil), Emulsifier (Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Dextrose, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Diphosphates), Salt, Cooking Sauce (30%): Tomato Paste (37%), Water, Cream, Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Flavourings, Smoked Flavouring, Salt, Spices, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Modified Corn Starch, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Coriander, Leaves, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Topping Mix (1%): Salt, Potato Maltodextrin, Sugar, Flavouring (contains Mustards and Barley), Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Fructose, Parsley Leaves, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Spices, Stabiliser (Gum Arabic)
Store in a cool, dry place.
Number of uses
Contains 8 portions
- Free From Preservatives
Name and address
- Manufactured for:
- General Mills International Sàrl,
- General Mills UK,
- P.O. Box 363,
- For any queries or advice on our products, you can contact us on:
- 0800 591 223 (UK)
- 1800 535 115 (ROI)
- General Mills UK,
- P.O. Box 363,
- UB8 1YT,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each fajita (60g) (tortilla, cooking sauce and topping mix as sold):||%* (60g)|
|Energy||1078 kJ / 256 kcal||641 kJ / 152 kcal||8 %|
|Fat||6.1 g||3.6 g||5 %|
|of which saturates||1.9 g||1.1 g||6 %|
|Carbohydrate||42.1 g||25.0 g||10 %|
|of which sugars||5.4 g||3.2 g||4 %|
|Fibre||2.1 g||1.3 g||-|
|Protein||7.0 g||4.2 g||8 %|
|Salt||1.57 g||0.94 g||16 %|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8 400 kJ/ 2 000 kcal)||-||-||-|
|Contains 8 portions||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019