- Risotto Pronto Porcini Mushroom
- For recipes and further information www.risogallo.com
- Risotto Pronto from Riso Gallo is a range of delicious risottos, as only Italians know how. Because it is packed in protective atmosphere, preservatives are unnecessary.
- All you have to do is add water, bring to the boil, and simmer for 12 minutes to create a perfect Risotto - Pronto!
- The Riso Gallo story begins in 1856 in Genoa with a man called Giovanni Battista, and today, some 158 years later, his direct descendants in the sixth generation are still running the business, now located in Robbio Lomellina.
- Riso Gallo produces rice in the Northern Po Valley, the only authentic risotto rice growing region and the single biggest rice growing area in Europe.
- The interaction of climate, soil type, landscape and local workers, whose know how has been crafted by centuries of passion, ensure the uniqueness of Riso Gallo products. The Italian passion for food, with the use of natural and fresh ingredients, is recognised the world over. The dish of risotto embodies this approach, with the use of just rice, onions, a knob of butter, stock, and local fresh ingredients, being all you need for a complete meal, the perfect balance of creaminess and "al dente" texture.
- Product packed in a protective atmosphere.
- No artificial colourings or MSG added
- Less than 2% fat
- Pack size: 175g
Parboiled Rice*, Porcini Mushroom (Boletus Edulis and related variety) 2,5%, Cooking Salt, Flavourings (contains Milk), Potato Starch, Milk Proteins, Onion, Malt Dextrin, Yeast Extract, Sugar, Melted Cheese, Rice Starch, Parsley 0,13%, Garlic, *100% Riso per Risotto
- Produced in a factory where Cereals containing Gluten, Soy, Milk, Fish, Crustaceans, Shellfish and their derivatives are used Contains traces of the above mentioned substances
Store in a cool, dry place.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Italy
- Free From Artificial Colours
- No MSG added
Name and address
- Riso Gallo S.p.A.,
- V.le Riccardo Preve 4,
- 27038 Robbio (PV),
175 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values For 100g|
|of which saturates||0,4 g|
|of which sugars||2,0 g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019