- My Risotto Perfetto Porcini Mushroom
- With My Risotto Perfetto everyone can enjoy, in just 12 minutes, the ultimate risotto experience from Riso Gallo, the Italian artist of risotto. Our exclusive method uses big Italian risotto rice grains which naturally absorb delicious flavors. No additives are used-only carefully selected top quality ingredients.
- For an authentic dish, choose from Saffron, Mushrooms, Cheese or Asparagus and enhance if you wish, with a dash of your own creativity!
- My Risotto Perfetto: the authentic Italian risotto experience, your way, the easiest way!
- The Riso Gallo story begins in 1856 in Genoa with a man called Giovanni Battista, and today his direct descendants in the sixth generation are still running the business, now located in Robbio Lomellina.
- Riso Gallo produces rice in the Northern Po Valley, the only authentic risotto rice growing region and the single biggest rice growing area in Europe.
- The Italian passion for food, with the use of natural and fresh ingredients, is recognised the world over. The dish of risotto embodies this approach, with the use of just rice, onions, a knob of butter, stock, and local fresh ingredients, being all you need for a complete meal, the perfect balance of creaminess and "all dente" texture.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- 12 min
- Less than 2% fat
- No colourings and MSG added
- Pack size: 175g
Parboiled Rice, Porcini Mushroom (Boletus Edulis and related variety) 2, 5%, Onion, Melted Cheese, Potato Starch, Malt Dextrin, Milk Proteins, Sugar, Rice Starch, Yeast Extract, Salt, Flavourings (contains Milk), Parsley 0, 14%, Garlic
- Produced in a factory where Cereals containing Gluten, Nuts, Soy, Milk, Fish, Crustaceans, Shellfish and their derivatives are used, Contains traces of the above mentioned substances
Store in a cool, dry place.
Instructions: How to prepare an excellent Risotto in just 12 minutes:
1. Pour 2 glasses of cold water for each glass of rice into a heavy based saucepan (175g Risotto = 450 ml water).
2. Bring to the boil and simmer for 12 minutes or until water is absorbed. Stir occasionally during simmering and especially just before serving.
3. Add a knob of butter or drizzle of oil and Parmesan. Best served creamy.
Made in Italy
Preparation and Usage
- How to personnalise your risotto before serving:
- Garnish with wild mushrooms
- Stir in fried bacon strips
- Serve with grilled sausages
- Add some grilled peppers
- Try it with strips of herb omelette
- Serve with chicken
Number of uses
- Free From Added MSG
- Free From Colours
Name and address
- Riso Gallo S.p.A.,
- V.le Riccardo Preve, 4,
- 27038 Robbio (PV),
|Typical Values||for 100g|
|of which saturates||0,4 g|
|of which sugars||2,0 g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019