- Energy1147kJ 278kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1764kJ / 428kcal
- Basil and Extra Virgin Olive Oil (17%) pesto with Pecorino cheese and toasted pine nuts.
- Blended fresh basil, Pecorino cheese and pine nuts A true Italian pesto bursts with vibrant flavour and aroma. Here, our experts blend fresh basil, garlic and lemon juice with pecorino and regato cheeses, then finish it with pine nuts.
INGREDIENTS: Basil (25%), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Lemon Juice, Pecorino Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk) (11%), Regato Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk), Toasted Pine Nuts (5%), Potato Starch, Garlic Purée, Salt.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Number of uses
- Warning: Not suitable for small children who can choke on pine nuts.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pot (65g)|
|Energy||1764kJ / 428kcal||1147kJ / 278kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019