- Cotes de Gascogne Blanc IGP
- This blend of local Colombard and Gros Manseng grapes from the beautiful Gascogne region of South West France is full of lime, blossom and citrus flavours with a refreshing finish. It is dry and crisp and will perfectly complement fish pie or crab cakes. Store in a cool, dark place. Once open, drink within two days.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.,
- Contains sulphites. Contains Sulphites.
- This delicious Cotes de Gascogne is dry, fresh and juicy with aromas of blossom and citrus fruits, and a crisp, green apple finish.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Dry & aromatic
- This wine is made from local grapes to produce a complex and delicately perfumed wine
- Plaimont vineyards are situated on the unique soils of the Gascogny region. For many years they have invested in the top quality Chateaux and vineyards to create these unique wines
- Made from grapes grown in the beautiful south west region of France
- This wine can be drunk now but will further improve if carefully stored for up to 1 year
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool, dark place. To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within one year of purchase. Once open, drink within two days.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||per 125ml glass|
|Energy||278kJ / 67kcal||347kJ / 84kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019