- Basmati rice
- * Sown and carefully nurtured at the foothills of the Himalayas, this pure basmati rice is matured for at least 12 months. It has a distinctive aroma and flavour, and fine delicate texture.
- Pack size: 500g
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened reseal using tab.
Instructions: For best results, soak this basmati rice in cold water for 20 minutes before cooking.
● Rinse 75g rice per person in a sieve with running cold water.
● Add a pinch of salt (if required) to a large pan of boiling water.
● Add rice and return to the boil. Stir once, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 - 12 minutes or until rice is tender.
● Drain in a sieve and serve immediately.
Time: 10 -12 mins
Produce of India, Packed in the U.K.
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||As sold 100g contains||As sold each serving (75g) contains|
|of which saturates||0.3g||0.2g|
|of which sugars||0.1g||<0.1g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019