- Kick start your skincare routine with the Simple Spotless Skin Triple Action Face Wash! With results from day 1, this essential face wash helps to deeply cleanse, purify and tone your skin by removing hidden dirt, which helps to unclog your pores. When our skin feels good and looks great, it can help to give our beauty routine – and our confidence – a little boost; with our special blend of Simple antibacterial and cleansing goodness, featuring ingredients like Zinc PCA, Chamomile and Phytosphingosine, the Triple Action Face Wash helps to absorb excess oil and fight spots and blemishes.
- The Spotless Skin Triple Action Face Wash is ideal for using in the morning to help prepare your skin for the day ahead, or in the evening to remove the daily dirt and impurities that build up on skin. It's super quick and easy to use too: just work a small amount of the product into a lather on your hands and massage into wet skin, then rinse with clean water. At Simple we know that all skin can feel sensitive from time to time, which is why all of our products are suitable even for sensitive skin, containing no artificial perfumes or colours, and no harsh chemicals that can upset your skin. Don't forget to complete your skincare regime with your favourite Simple moisturiser, like the Water Boost Hydrating Gel Cream. Don't forget to try our Simple Water Boost facewash and Simple face wash spots.
- Simple Spotless Skin Triple Action Face Wash provides a gentle yet thorough cleanse so you can use it daily without irritation
- This face cleanser helps maintain skin's natural barrier, leaving skin soft, moisturised and replenished
- This facial cleanser contains Zinc PCA, Chamomile and Phytosphingosine, a natural anti-bacterial, to help cleanse the skin, absorb excess oil and fight spots and blemishes
- This foaming cleanser face wash is made with skin loving ingredients and triple purified water, our purest possible water, this face wash provides instant hydration to the skin
- This toning cleanser is 100 % soap-free, perfect for even sensitive skin, Contains no artificial perfume or colour and no harsh chemicals that can upset your skin, Acts as a spot remover
- This face wash for spots and blemishes is non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, dermatologically tested and approved
- Pack size: 150millilitre
Aqua, Hamamelis Virginiana Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Propylene glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Zinc PCA, Panthenol, Phytosphingosine, Pantolactone, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Hydrated Silica, Sodium chloride, Sodium hydroxide, Xanthan gum, Benzophenone-4, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Methylparaben
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Warning: For external usage only. Avoid getting into your eyes. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016