- Complete your skincare routine with our Simple Spotless Skin Anti-Blemish Moisturiser! With results from day 1, the Anti-Blemish Moisturiser features a perfect blend of antibacterial and moisturising goodness for helping to maintain moisture levels throughout the day, all whilst giving long lasting shine control. Not only is this skincare staple ideal for young, teen skin, but it's a great option for anyone wanting to take a step on the road to get clear skin too. Like all of our products, the Spotless Skin Anti-Blemish Moisturiser is perfect even for sensitive skin, containing no artificial perfumes or colours and no harsh chemicals that can upset your skin.
- If you're looking to get rid of spots, our Anti-Blemish Moisturiser makes a great addition to your beauty routine; it uses ingredients like Zinc PCA, Chamomile and Phytosphingosine, a natural antibacterial, to help absorb excess oil and fight spots and blemishes. This daily moisturiser is ideal for using as part of your Spotless Skin regime after cleansing to remove any dirt and impurities. Taking key skincare steps like removing your make-up before bed are essential to help avoid clogged pores, which can lead to breakouts and blemishes. At Simple we're all about feel good skin, and know that when our complexion looks and feels its best it gives us a boost too! This is an effective moisturiser for spots. Use alongside our rich moisturiser.
- Simple Spotless Skin Anti-Blemish Moisturiser contains the perfect blend of antibacterial and moisturising goodness for helping to maintain moisture levels throughout the day
- This light moisturiser is infused with Zinc PCA, Chamomile and Phytosphingosine, a natural antibacterial
- This face cream helps to absorb excess oil and fights spots and blemishes
- This Face Moisturiser provides long lasting shine control and is the best moisturiser for spots and best moisturiser for combination skin
- This moisturiser for oily skin contains no artificial perfume or colour and no harsh chemicals that can upset your skin, Suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive skin
- This Facial Moisturiser is non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, dermatologically tested and approved. This spotless treatment can be used with our Simple Protecting SPF moisturiser
- Pack size: 75millilitre
Aqua, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Propylene glycol, Glycerin, Glyceryl stearate, Nylon-12, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Zinc PCA, Tapioca starch, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Phytosphingosine, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Panthenol, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantolactone, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium hydroxide, Citric acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Benzophenone-4, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Methylparaben, Potassium sorbate, Sodium benzoate
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016