- Looking for a skincare solution that's tough on spots but gentle on your skin? The Simple Spotless Skin Rapid Action Spot Zapper helps to visibly reduce spot redness and size in just 4 hours, without causing irritation to your skin. It contains a perfect blend of antibacterial and Simple goodness, featuring Zinc PCA, Chamomile, Witch Hazel, Lavender and the natural antibacterial Phytosphingosine, making it ideal to use within your Spotless Skin regime. Having a great skincare routine in place is a key step on the road to clear, happy and healthy-looking skin! As with all Simple products, the Spot Zapper moisturiser contains no artificial perfumes or colours and no harsh chemicals that can upset your skin.
- Our Rapid Action Spot Zapper is a teen skincare staple, and it couldn't be easier to use! Just apply the product directly onto spots as soon as they appear, then repeat when needed until you notice the blemish disappear. The handy roll-on design makes it a great skincare essential to take with you on-the-go, so you can start to zap blemishes whenever they pop up; it also makes targeting your spots straightforward and fuss-free. We believe in feel good skin, which is why all of our products are suitable even for sensitive skin.
- Simple Spotless Skin Rapid Action Spot Zapper is a perfect blend of antibacterial and Simple goodness to help visibly reduce spot redness and size in just 4 hours
- This quick spot remover provides great spot cover and is made with Zinc PCA, Chamomile, Witch Hazel, Lavender and Phytosphingosine
- This useful spot fixer helps to fight spots and blemishes for a great skin treatment
- This spot treatment contains no artificial perfume or colour and no harsh chemicals that can upset your skin
- This spot remover is non-comedogenic and suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin
- Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, dermatologically tested and approved
- Pack size: 15millilitre
Aqua, Hamamelis Virginiana Water, PEG-20 Glyceryl Laurate, Propylene glycol, Zinc PCA, Phytosphingosine, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Panthenol, Allantoin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Carbomer, Dipropylene Glycol, Benzophenone-4, Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Linalool
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016