Head And Shoulders Sensitive Shampoo 500Ml
- Be gentle on your sensitive scalp with Head & Shoulders Sensitive anti-dandruff shampoo with aloe vera that helps calm an irritated scalp. Head & Shoulders shampoos with 3 Action Formula cleanse, protect and moisturise (with regular use) your scalp and hair - so you can stay up to 100% flake free, and get beautiful, healthy-looking hair. Now with top beauty standard and the tried and tested anti-dandruff active formula, Head & Shoulders keeps your hair beautiful and flake-free (visible flakes from a distance of 2 feet, with regular use).
- Leaves hair up to 100% flake-free (visible flakes from a distance of 2 feet, with regular use)
- Tri-Action formula cleanses, protects and moisturises
- For normal to dry hair, even on coloured or chemically-treated hair
- Gentle and pH-balanced shampoo for daily use
- With hypoallergenic, gentle anti-dandruff formula that leaves hair soft
- With aloe vera
- Pack size: 500.0ml
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Zinc Carbonate, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Zinc Pyrithione, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cetyl Alcohol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Hydrochloric Acid, Glycerin, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-10, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Magnesium Nitrate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Polynaphthalenesulfonate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Sodium Acetate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Isopropyl Alcohol, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone
Preparation and Usage
- Your daily treat. Shake before use. Gently massage into your scalp and work through to the tips of your hair. Rinse and repeat if desired.
- Procter & Gamble UK, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0XP, UK
- 0800 731 2892
- Question? Give us a ring or send us a mail.
Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016