Gressingham Spatchcock Poussin 450G
- Spatchcock Poussin with sea salt and four pepper seasoning
- The zingy peppers we've added green, black, white and red make this poussin great with simple new potatoes and veg, but visit our website for other ideas and how to videos.
- Spatchcock Poussin
- Our spatchcock poussin from our friends the Leon family in Brittany, are a special breed that's naturally slow growing so you get meat that's young and tender yet thoroughly flavourful.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- With sea salt and four pepper seasoning
- Ready in 50 minutes
- Pack size: 450g
Poussin (98%), Sea Salt and Four Pepper Seasoning (2%), Sea Salt and Four Pepper Seasoning contains: Sea Salt, Maltodextrin, Green Bell Pepper, Black Pepper, White Pepper, Red Bell Pepper, Sunflower Seed Oil, Paprika
Keep refrigerated 0°C to 4°C. Once opened, use within 24 hours and do not exceed use by date., If freezing, do so on day of purchase and use within 1 month., Defrost it thoroughly in the fridge before cooking. Don't refreeze after thawing and use within 24 hours., For use by date see front of pack.
- Oven cook (From Chilled): 'Spatchcock' means the bird has been cut along the spine and spread flat for fast and even cooking.
- Here's how to oven cook from chilled.
- Pre-heat oven to 190°C, Fan 170°C, Gas Mark 5.
- 1. Remove the poussin from the pack and lay it flat, skin-side up, on a baking tray.
- 2. Cook for 40 minutes in the middle of the oven.
- 3. Let the poussin rest for 10 mins and serve.
- All ovens vary in performance; this is a guide only.
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- 1. Flatten the bird out.
- 2. Roast for 40 minutes.
- 3. Rest for 10 minutes.
Number of uses
2 This pack provides 2 servings