- Energy2528kJ 604kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 683.24kJ (163.24kcal)
- Spaghetti pasta in a cream and cheese sauce topped with smoked pancetta, Parmigiano Reggiano cheese and parsley.
- Spaghetti in a silky cream sauce made with full flavoured smoked Italian pancetta and Grana Padano cheese. To give our carbonara its authentic flavour, our chefs use a pancetta from Northern Italy, which is slowly smoked over beech, juniper, fir and poplar clippings to give it a complex depth. We roast it in the oven to bring out all its smoky sweetness which complements the creamy sauce perfectly. The sauce is made from Grana Padano cheese and finished with a sprinkling of classic Parmigiano Reggiano cheese and fresh parsley.
Cooked Pasta, Milk, Roast Smoked Pancetta (8%), Grana Padano Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk) (Egg), Water, Whipping Cream (Milk), Parmigiano Reggiano Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk), Egg, Cornflour, Parsley, Black Pepper.
Cooked Pasta contains: Durum Wheat Semolina, Water.
Roast Smoked Pancetta contains: Pork Belly, Salt, Dextrose, Black Pepper, Garlic, Coriander, Nutmeg, Preservative (Sodium Nitrite, Potassium Nitrate), Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate).
Grana Padano Medium Fat Hard Cheese contains: Milk) (Egg)(Milk, Salt, Preservative (Egg Lysozyme), Animal Rennet, Starter Culture.
Parmigiano Reggiano Medium Fat Hard Cheese contains: Milk)(Milk, Salt, Rennet, Starter Culture
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Instructions: 800W / 900W 4 / 3 ½ mins
Heat on full power for 2 minutes (800W) / 2 minutes (900W).
Peel back film lid, stir and heat for a further 2 minutes (800W) / 1 minute 30 seconds (900W).
Allow to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Stir well before serving.
- Remove outer packaging.
- Pierce film lid several times.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Not suitable for oven heating.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Not suitable for home freezing.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||683.24kJ (163.24kcal)||2527.99kJ (603.99kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016