Blaxland Estate Shiraz 75Cl
- Energy430kJ 105kcal
- Australian Shiraz
- A smooth medium bodied wine. Flavours of blackberries with a hint of spice.
- Contains: Sulphites
- A smooth medium-bodied wine, ruby red in colour with aromas of soft dark fruits. Flavours of blackberries and a hint of spice are complemented by balanced acidity and subtle oak.
Region of Origin
South Eastern Australia
Kingsland Drinks Ltd
Type of Closure
Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz/Syrah
- This wine comes from Limestone Coast's Winery of the Year as awarded at the 2015 New York International Wine Competition. The grapes are picked at optimum ripeness and aged with French oak to give subtle spicy notes on the finish.
- The Australian Geographical Indication "South Eastern Australia" was entered in the Register of Protected Names on 1 May 1996.
- The South Eastern Australia wine region covers the area south of a line running from Ceduna in western South Australia to the junction of the borders of New South Wales, Queensland and South Australia (known as Cameron Corner) and then to the intersection of the Tropic of Capricorn with the eastern continental coastline.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 1 year
Alcohol Unit Other Text
In a cool, dark place. To enjoy this wine at its very best, drink within one, year of purchase. Once open, drink within 2 days.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
75 cl e
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016