- Shiraz - Red Australian Wine
- Blaxland Estate. Carefully selected, classic Australian wines that are bursting with flavour. The perfect partner for food and a get together with friends.
- Taste: blackberries, subtle hints of oak & spice
- Food match: tomato pasta dishes, hearty lamb casserole
- Wine of South Eastern, Australia
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains Sulphites
- Smooth, medium-bodied, ruby red wine. Flavors of blackberries and a hint of spice balanced with subtle oak.
Region of Origin
South Eastern Australia
Type of Closure
Shiraz/Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Limestone Coast's Winery of the Year as awarded at the 2015 New York International Wine Competition. The grapes are picked at optimum ripeness and aged with French oak to give subtle spicy notes on the finish.
- The Australian Geographical Indication "South Eastern Australia" was entered in the Register of Protected Names on 1 May 1996.
- The South Eastern Australia wine region covers the area south of a line running from Ceduna in western South Australia to the junction of the borders of New South Wales, Queensland and South Australia (known as Cameron Corner) and then to the intersection of the Tropic of Capricorn with the eastern continental coastline.
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 1 year of purchase.
Wine of Australia
Name and address
- Bottled by:
- M44 6BD,
- M44 6BD,
- M44 6BD,
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019