- Energy1663kJ 395 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 470kJ
- Pink salmon fillet with sliced potatoes, carrots & peas in a watercress sauce
- Responsibly sourced fish for life®
- Our fish for life® programme makes sure all our fish is responsibly sourced. To see how we do the right things to conserve fish for future generations visit www.youngsseafood.co.uk
- Wild pink salmon with sliced potatoes, carrots & peas, in a creamy watercress sauce
- Box - Recycle
- Tray - Don't recycle
- Film - Don't recycle
- 395 calories
- Meal for one
- Pack size: 0.38KG
Sliced Potatoes (30%) (Potatoes, Sunflower Oil, Dextrose), Partially Reconstituted Dried Skimmed Milk, Pink Salmon (18%) (Fish), Baby Carrots (12%), Peas (12%), Cream (4%) (Milk), Watercress, Onion, Butter (Milk), Cornflour, Concentrated Fish Stock [Fish, Salt, Maltodextrin, Sunflower Oil, Stabiliser: Guar Gum; Concentrated Lemon Juice, Anchovy (Fish), Pepper Extract, Onion], Spinach, Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin (B3), Thiamin (B1)], Cayenne Pepper
- Contains: Fish, Milk, Wheat
Keep frozenStore at -18°C or below.
Instructions: Our Salmon Fillet Dinner is best microwaved straight from your freezer. Ensure product is piping hot throughout before serving. All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
Instructions: 200°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 6
Pre-heat the oven.
Remove outer packaging & pierce film lid
Place tray onto a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 45 min (40 mins fan)
Whilst serving please take care, tray will be hot & Enjoy
Made in the UK
Number of uses
Pack contains 1 serving
- Caution! Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- PO Box 51,
- DN31 3TJ.
- Here to help!
- Visit us at...www.youngsseafood.co.uk for FAQ's
- Email us at...firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at...0800 496 8647
- Republic of Ireland - 1800 509 304
- Write to us at...
- PO Box 51,
- DN31 3TJ.
|Typical Values||100g microwaved contains||Each dinner microwaved contains||% RI*||RI* for an average adult|
|(of which saturates)||0.9g||3.3g||17%||20g|
|(of which sugars)||3.0g||10.5g||12%||90g|
|Pack contains 1 serving||-||-||-||-|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
Caution! Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020