- Matey was first launched in 1958, created to make sure that bath-time was fun time. Upon the success of Sailor Matey, the Matey family quickly grew to be a top kids favourite. Hi! I'm Molly Matey Bubble Bath. I swim along the shores of scrub-a-dub island. My best friend is Max Matey, he's a sailor. I like to find secret coves & pretty shells. I also love to sing songs with my underwater friends. My favourite animal is my sea-horse Kelpie, she is very shy and hides in my hair if she gets a fright. Matey Bubble bath is mild and gentle with a hypoallergenic and skin-pH neutral formulation with up to 30 baths. Matey Bubble Bath is for external use only. Keep out of reach of children. When using our Matey bubble bath never leave a child unattended in water, a bath or bathroom. Our Bubble Bath is only to be used under adult supervision. Always read instructions before use. When using Matey Bubble Bath for best results add Matey Molly bubble bath to the stream of running water and swish by using your hand to create lots of bubbly fun! If the bubble bath is splashed in the eyes, rinse the bubble bath thoroughly with clean water. WARNING: Small parts, not suitable for children under 36 months when the empty container is used as a toy.
- For bubble bath adventures
- A bubble bath and bath products with Hypoallergenic formulation
- Matey bubble bath and bath soak with a skin pH neutral formulation bubble bath
- Bubble bath for kids and matey bath soak only to be used under adult supervision
- Bubble baths up to 30 baths
- Bath liquid and bath gel small parts not suitable for children under 36months when the empty container is used as a toy
- Pack size: 500millilitre
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium chloride, Parfum, Sodium lactate, Lactic acid, Citric acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium benzoate, Linalool, CI 17200
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Caution: If product gets in your eyes, rinse them with warm water. Avoid eyes and other sensitive areas. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016