- Matey Max Bubble Bath 500Ml
- Ahoy there, I’m Max, the Crew Chief on the Good Ship Matey. I live on Scrub-a-Dub Island and keep the ship in tip-top shape. Let me introduce you to a bubbly world of fun.
- This playful, foaming bubble bath for kids uses a mild, dermatologically tested, and pH-neutral formula that’s suitable for sensitive skin. Thanks to our gentle, hypoallergenic bubble bath, you can watch your children’s happiness blossom as they make and pop harmless bubbles while you take in the sweet apple aroma.
- A bottle of Matey lasts for up to 30 baths; once you’ve used up all the bubble bath, the empty container can be washed out and used as a toy. Warning: it’s not safe for children under 36 months to play with as the small parts are choking hazards.
- How to use: Matey Bubble Bath is for external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Add it to the stream of running water and swish by hand to create lots of bubbly fun. If splashed in the eyes, rinse thoroughly with clean water. When using our bubble bath, never leave a child unattended in water, a bath, or the bathroom.
- Matey was first launched in 1958, created to make sure that bath time was fun time. Upon the success of Sailor Matey, the Matey family quickly grew to be a top kids’ favourite. Choose from characters such as Max Matey, his best friends Hamina, Molly, Arlo and Jasper Matey to join you on your bathtime adventure.
- Turn bath time into play time with Max Matey Bubble Bath
- Our mild and gentle bubble bath formula is pH neutral, dermatologically tested, and suitable for sensitive skin
- Matey helps create a fun skin care routine for kids to discover the joy of looking after themselves
- Max Matey Bubble Bath for kids is infused with a sweet apple scent they’ll love
- A bottle of Matey lasts for up to 30 bubble bath adventures
- Contains small parts not suitable for children under 36 months when the empty bubble bath bottle is used as a toy; should be used only under adult supervision
- Pack size: 500ML
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Parfum, Sodium chloride, Sodium lactate, Lactic acid, Citric acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium benzoate, CI 17200, CI 42090
- Caution: If product gets in your eyes, rinse them with warm water. Avoid eyes and other sensitive areas. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Caution: If product gets in your eyes, rinse them with warm water. Avoid eyes and other sensitive areas. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2022