- Energy872kJ 208kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 728kJ / 173kcal
- Boneless basted turkey breast joint with added water and milk proteins from cow's milk seasoned with black pepper.
- Fresh british turkey selected from Tesco approved farms across East Anglia are used to produce this breast joint. Basted for a succulent and delicious savory flavour finished with a crushed black pepper sprinkle
Turkey Breast (90%), Water, Butteroil (Milk), Potato Starch, Turkey Bones, Salt, Milk Proteins, Black Pepper, Sodium-L-Ascorbate, Turkey Skin, Mushroom, Seaweed, Star Anise
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold
Keep refrigerated below 4°C. Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Oven190°C/Fan170°C/Gas 5 70-mins Remove sleeve and film lid. Place foil tray on a baking tray onto middle oven shelf. Cook for 1 hour 10 minutes or until the juices run clear when pierced with a thin skewer (at the thickest part of the portion). If the juices are pink, continue cooking for a few minutes. Baste occasionally. Leave to stand for 5 minutes after cooking and carve.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Poultry is cooked if the juices run clear when the deepest part of the flesh is pierced with a thin skewer
- If they are pink, continue cooking for a few minutes and retest
- To avoid cross contamination, do not wash raw poultry and use separate chopping board and utensils for raw poultry and ready to eat foods
- Wash hands after touching raw poultry.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by ‘use by’ date shown.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Defrosting: Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in the refrigeratorOnce defrosted use on the same day and do not refreezeFollow the preparation guidelines aboveNot suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g||1/4 of a pack (120g)|
|Energy||728kJ / 173kcal||872kJ / 208kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016