Vitabiotics Ultra D 96 S
- Vitamin D food supplement tablets
- Contributes to normal muscle function
- Immune support
- Contributes to normal bone function
- Vitamin D 1000 IU (D3* 25μg)
- *Ultra Vitamin D provides D3, which is the preferred form of vitamin D.
- Ultra Vitamin D provides 1000 IU vitamin D3. Safeguarding the diet with vitamin D is recommended to help maintain optimum levels throughout the year, especially during the winter months. This is particularly important for those who have restricted or limited exposure to the sun.
- Vitamin D plays a truly remarkable role in the body for all round health and wellness, including contributing to the:
- Normal function of the immune system
- Normal absorption and utilisation of calcium in the body and the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Maintenance of normal muscle function.
- Vitamin D also has an important role in the process of cell division.
- Contains Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), the preferred form of vitamin D produced naturally by the body on exposure to sunlight.
Vitabiotics Science of Healthy Living About Vitabiotics Vitabiotics is the UK's No. 1 vitamin company, founded over 45 years ago. Our former Chairman Prof. A.H. Beckett OBE was one of the world's leading scientists and instilled our philosophy for research, innovation and excellence in nutrition. Prof. Arnold Beckett OBE, PhD, DSc, (1920-2010) Chairman of Vitabiotics for 18 years, Professor Emeritus, University of London
- Britain's no. 1 supplements
- The Queen's Awards for Enterprise: Innovation 2018
- Supports normal immune system function
- British pharmacopoeia quality
- UK's no 1 vitamin D brand
- Optimum level vitamin D - for health & wellness
- No lactose
- No artificial colours
- No preservatives or yeast
- Ultra vitamin D is not tested on animals
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Vitamin D also has an important role in the process of cell division
Bulking Agents: Microcrystalline Cellulose & Pregelatinised Starch, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Polyvinylpolypyrrolidone, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Glycerin, Natural Source Colour [Titanium Dioxide]), Anti-Caking Agents: Purified Talc, Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Polyvinylpyrrolidone
- Made in a site that may handle Nuts
Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.
Preparation and Usage
- One Tablet Per Day. Swallow with water or cold drink.
- Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- Ultra Vitamin D may be used for as long as required.
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Preservatives
- Free From Yeast
- FOOD SUPPLEMENT
- Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breast-feeding, have epilepsy, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Not suitable for children.
Name and address
- Vitabiotics Ltd,
- 1 Apsley Way,
- NW2 7HF,
- For more information:
- Vitabiotics Ltd,
- 1 Apsley Way,
- NW2 7HF,
- Tel: 020 8955 2662
96 x Tablets
|Typical Values||Av. per Tablet||% EC NRV†|
|Vitamin D†† (as D3 1000 IU)||25 µg||500|
|†NRV - Nutrient Value, µg - microgram, ††British Pharmacopoeia Quality, IU - International Units||-||-|
FOOD SUPPLEMENT Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breast-feeding, have epilepsy, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients. Not suitable for children.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019