- Extra Strength Hair Colour Remover
- See enclosed instructions or view online video at www.colourb4.com/howtouse.
- Consultant hair trichologist Mandy Badwin on why she recommends Colour B4 Hair Colour Remover
- 'Its quality ingredients are gentle, making it suitable even for clients with fragile hair.'
- 'I could actually see the tired, old dye pigments fading away before my eyes.'
- 'It detoxes and pampers, preparing hair so that it's like a fresh, blank canvas.'
- Send your review and receive a free pack of ColourB4™*
- Send your review to www.coloub4.com/reviews/submit
- *Every customer who has their review published on our website will receive a free pack of ColourB4™
- ColourB4 gives you the freedom to change your hair colour and be the colour you want to be.
- ColourB4 is the easy way to remove hair colour at home. Simply comb in, wait, rinse away and your hair is free of colour without using ammonia or bleach!
- The Benefits of ColourB4
- Removes permanent, semi-permanent hair colour and colour build-up
- The Conditioning Buffer prevents re-oxidation allowing immediate re-colour whilst conditioning and strengthening your hair
- Please note: ColourB4 takes you back to your natural or lightest shade. It will return your hair to its natural colour if the artificial colour applied is darker than your natural level. If you have previously bleached or lightened your hair, ColourB4™ us unable to return the (original) natural pigment. If you have applied a very dark or fashion colour (such as vibrant red or purple) to bleached, porous or grey hair, the cuticle may have been permanently stained. ColourB4™ cannot remove cuticle staining.
- Contains one application
- Hair longer than shoulder length or very thick hair may require 2 boxes.
- World no. 1 best seller
- Safe & easy
- Ammonia and bleach free
- 1 Bottle of Activator 60ml
- 1 Bottle of Remover 60ml
- 1 Bottle of Conditioning Buffer 60ml
- 1 Pair of Professional Quality Gloves
- 1 Instruction leaflet (read carefully)
Bottle A - Activator: Aqua, Sodium Oxymethylene Sulfoxylate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polysorbate 80, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Chlorphenesin, Bottle B - Remover: Aqua, Citric Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxymethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Polysorbate 80, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Parfum, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, CI 42090, CI 19140, Bottle C - Buffer: Aqua, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Decyl Glucoside, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Parfum, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Lauryl Glucoside, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid, CI 16035
Preparation and Usage
- Skin Tolerance Test
- Make up a sample of product, following the directions for use, and apply it to a small area of skin on your inner arm. Ensure that you rinse it off thoroughly after the recommended time. If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction proceed with full application. If you experience any tingling or burning sensation during use, remove the product immediately and rinse thoroughly with water. If this sensation persists, seek medical advice.
- Strand test
- It is essential that you carry out a strand test to view your potential results before you apply the entire contents. See instructions.
- Use ColourB4 Extra to remove dark colours and colour build-up
Name and address
- TAM Beauty,
- ME11 5JS,
- TAM Beauty,
- ME11 5JS,
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Have a question? Visit our website at www.colourb4.com
- Or call our customer services on 0845 689 1560
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 12
Remember May colouring products, both permanent and semi-permanent may contain high levels of peroxide which can lighten the natural hair colour and in some cases cause a warm red-tone, or a lighter unexpected shade to be revealed once ColourB4™ has removed the dark artificial pigment. In addition some colouring products also contain high levels of silicone which can melt and become trapped inside the hair in circumstances where extreme heat has been applied, blocking subsequent hair product from effecting maximum change. After using ColourB4™ you hair is now in perfect condition to re-colour. Please note: some hair colourants (both permanent and semi-permanent) contain stronger levels of peroxide than others which can lighten your natural hair colour. ColourB4™ itself contains no peroxide, ammonia or bleaching agents and is not able to lighten the hair. Any lightening or alteration seen the hair's depth (after using ColourB4™) is due to previous colour applications. Not suitable for children under 12. Not suitable for henna treated or afro textured hair. If pregnant, please consult you GP before use.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016