Tesco Bananas 5 Pack
- Energy652kJ 154kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 435kJ (103kcal)
- Tesco Bananas.
- To help ensure the banana farms we source from are best in class we, and our
- suppliers, now work closely with the Rainforest Alliance, an international
- non profit organisation that works to conserve biodiversity and ensure
- sustainable livelihoods worldwide.
- The Rainforest Alliance Certified™ seal on our bananas a green frog nestled
- in a circle – helps us to tell the story of how they are sustainably sourced,
- and assure customers we are sourcing from responsibly managed farms.
For maximum freshness remove yellow bananas from the bag and store in a cool, dry place. Green bananas should be left in the bag and allowed to ripen at room temperature for a further 3-4 days. Do not refrigerate.
Cameroon, Colombia, Costa Rica, the Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Ghana, Guatemala, Ivory Coast (Côte d'Ivoire)
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||A typical banana (150g) contains|
|Energy||435kJ (103kcal)||652kJ (154kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016