- Granulated Sugar
- For more tips and recipes, visit tasteandsmile.co.uk
- Taste & Smile
- Tate & Lyle Granulated Sugar is highly versatile and a familiar staple in both professional and consumer kitchens. Used for countless baking, cooking and sweetening occasions, this high quality white sugar has been perfected over the years to deliver the consistently pure product available today.
- Tate & Lyle
- Henry Tate & Abram Lyle Pioneering Founders
- Sweetening the World Since 1878
- Try more of our sugars
- Mississippi Inspired Dark Soft Brown
- Dark soft brown sugar for perfect puddings & pies
- Guyanese Inspired Demerara
- Demerara sugar for delicious biscuit and crunchy crumbles.
- Light Soft Brown Mediterranean Inspired
- Light soft brown sugar for luscious caramels & sauces
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Sugar Refiners Tate & Lyle Sugars London
- Stir it for a sweeter everyday
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Kosher - KLBD-P
- Pack size: 5kg
Store in a cool dry place
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
Packed in the EU
- Questions or comments?
- If you are not entirely satisfied or simply need some help/advice please contact us via www.tasteandsmile.com
- or write to 'Freepost Tate and Lyle Sugars'
5 Kilograms ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0g|
|of which sugars||99.95g|
|*Salt contents is exclusively due to the presence of naturally occurring sodium||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019