- After Sun Tan Maintainer
- Garnier Ambre Solaire After Sun Hydrating Tan Maintainer is right for you if your skin needs rehydrating after a day in the sun, and if you want to prolong the look of your suntan, even after your holiday. This soothing, hydrating cream leaves dehydrated skin after sun-exposure feeling rebalanced.
- How does it work?
- The formula contains a low-level of self-tanning ingredient, and subtly enhances and deepens your tan, keeping its radiant glow. Enriched with glycerol and vitamin E, this formula hydrates skin to prevent dryness. Soft and supple, your skin looks more radiant.
- Garnier Ambre Solaire has been an expert in sun protection since 1935. Our broad spectrum, photostable products contain UVB and UVA filters to help protect against immediate and long-term sun induced damage and premature skin ageing. Garnier suncare research is recognised by the British Skin Foundation.
- With glycerol + vitamin E
- Intensifies and prolongs sun tan
- Hydrates and soothes skin
- Makes skin look more radiant
- Dermatologically tested
- Pack size: 200ml
737109 1, Aqua/Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat., Sorbitol, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteareth-15, Dihydroxyacetone, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Polysorbate 80, Dimethiconol, Limonene, Linalool, Farnesol, Sorbitan Oleate, Geraniol, Bisabolol, Methylparaben, Citronellol, Citral, Parfum / Fragrance, (F.I.L. B28602/2)
Preparation and Usage
- This non-greasy, non-sticky formula is instantly absorbed by the skin. It is suitable for both face and body.
- Wash hands after each application.
Do not apply too close to the eyes. In case of contact with eyes rinse them immediately and thoroughly. Avoid contact with fabrics to prevent staining. Does not protect against UV light
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016