L'oreal Elvive Colour Protect Coloured Hair Masque 300Ml
- Colour Protect Masque Serum
- Elvive Colour Protect Masque with Concentrated Nourishment and UVA/UVB Filters, is enriched with a Colour Protecting Elixir for intense care in a rich, creamy texture.
- 1. The Colour Protecting Elixir helps protect radiance of coloured hair.
- 2. Concentrated nourishment transforms the look of the hair, it feels silky to touch.
- 3. Helps protect coloured hair from external aggressions.
- Proven results
- Colour is 5x more radiant*
- *Instrumental Test
- 5x more colour radiance protection
- Colour protecting elixir + UVA/UVB filters
- Pack size: 300ml
Aqua / Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Oleth-10, Phenoxyethanol, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylparabe, Trideceth-6, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Camphor Benzalkonium Methosulfate, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Phosphoric Acid, Geraniol, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Methylparaben, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Amyl Cinnamal, Parfum / Fragrance, Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Germany
Preparation and Usage
- Directions for Use
- For best results, use after Colour Protect Shampoo. Squeeze out excess moisture and apply, concentrating on the lengths and ends. Leave in for 2-3 minutes. Rinses out easily.
Name and address
- L'Oréal Paris,
- W6 8AZ.
- For further expert advice, please contact:
- L'Oréal Consumer Advisory Department
- UK: 0800 0304 032
- ROI: 1800 818 672
- L'Oréal Paris,
- W6 8AZ.
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately.
300 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016