Tesco Piri Piri Spatchcock Chicken 1.20Kg
- Energy1477kJ 353kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 841.76kJ(202.34kcal)
- Spatchcock chicken with a hot & spicy marinade and piri piri spicy seasoning.
- A whole chicken, cut and flattened into a tray with an aromatic spicy piri piri sauce and spicy seasoning. Ready for the oven – no fuss Pop it into the oven in its silver tray for 70 minutes to cook. This spatchcock serves 4. Why not try with potato wedges and a green salad?
Chicken (93%), Piri Piri Marinade, Piri Piri Seasoning.
Piri Piri Marinade contains: Water, Sugar, Salt, Cornflour, Malt Vinegar (Barley), Lemon Oil, Spice Extracts (Capsicum Extract, Cumin Extract, Pimento Extract), Smoked Salt, Sunflower Oil, Garlic Oil, Coriander Leaf.
Piri Piri Seasoning contains: Sugar, Salt, Spices, Potato Starch, Malted Barley Extract (contains Wheat, Oats, Rye), Colour (Paprika Extract), Acid: Citric Acid, Sunflower Oil, Parsley, Garlic, Stabiliser (Guar Gum), Smoked Salt, Onion, Chilli Extract
- Allergy Advice! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated between -2°C and +4°C. Once opened, use immediately. Use By: see front of pack.
Temperature: Fan 160°C, Gas 4, 180°C
Time: From chilled: 65-70 mins
Instructions: Place foil tray on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 65-70 minutes. Baste after 30 minutes.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen For best results we recommend oven cooking this product. Remove the sleeve and film lid, disposing of packaging carefully To avoid cross contamination, use separate chopping boards / utensils for raw poultry and ready to eat foods Wash hands after touching raw poultry All appliances vary, these are guidelines only Cook raw poultry thoroughly until no pink colour remains Cut into a thick piece to check Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'Use by' date shown. Use within one month.
- Defrost throroughly for a minimum of 16 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Caution: This product will contain bones.Caution: This product contains raw meat.Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g raw as sold contains||Quarter of a cooked pack (155g) contains|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016