Hipp Organic Infant Milk 800G
- Organic first infant milk
- Gentle organic breastmilk substitute
- Our unique formulation
- Certified Organic
- HiPP are the world experts in organic baby food
- Contains PRÆBIOTIK®
- (Galacto-oligosaccharides/GOS - obtained from lactose)
- Omega 3 & 6 LCPs (DHA & AA)
- Contains added omega-3 (DHA) and omega-6 (AA) LCPs
- Personally guaranteed Organic
- Claus Hipp
- HiPP Organic guarantees the highest quality and exceed the EU organic standards
- Why choose HiPP Organic?
- For four generations, the HiPP family have been making baby food and milk, pioneering organic farming in the 1950s and are today the world's leading experts in organic baby food and nutrition.
- Still family run, we work with our farmers to grow the very best organic ingredients and employ state of the art testing to ensure there are no unwanted chemicals in our products.
- HiPP's nutritional experts have spent the last 50 years, supported by breastmilk research, taking these ingredients to create the largest organic formula milk range in the UK. Suitable from birth, our infant milk is a nutritionally complete breastmilk substitute, designed to give your baby all they need to grow strong and healthy if they are not being breastfed.
- For technical reasons, fill level may vary.
- HiPP Organic first infant milk is packed in a protective atmosphere.
- Certified organic Article No. GB2029.90
- Gentle organic infant milk
- Science and nature hand in hand
- Pack size: 800g
Organic Skimmed Milk, Organic Whey Powder (partially demineralised), Organic Vegetable Oils (Organic Palm Oil*, Organic Rapeseed Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil), Organic Lactose, Fibre (Galacto-Oligosaccharides from Lactose), Whey Protein, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Chloride, LCP1 Oils (Fish Oil, Vegetable Oil from Mortierella Alpina), L-Phenylalanine, Sodium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Sulphate, Calcium Orthophosphate, Vitamin Mix [Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Thiamin (Vitamin B1), Vitamin B6, Pantothenic Acid, Niacin, Vitamin E, Folic Acid, Vitamin K, Vitamin D, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Biotin, Vitamin B12], L-Tryptophan, Iron Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Stabiliser (Lactic Acid), Inositol, Copper Sulphate, Potassium Iodate, Manganese Sulphate, Sodium Selenate, *From Sustainable Organic production, 1 Long-chain Polyunsaturates
- Lifestyle Other Text: HiPP Organic first infant milk is not suitable for vegetarians
Store in a cool dry place - do not refrigerate., Use sachet within 3 weeks of opening., BBE - See base of pack.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Product of Germany
Preparation and Usage
- Preparing the feed
- Please follow preparation and feeding instructions carefully; failure to do so may make your baby ill, as powdered milks are not sterile.
- 1 Wash hands and sterilise all equipment following the manufacturers' instructions.
- 2 Boil 1 litre of freshly run water and leave to cool for no longer than 30 minutes. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- 3 Measure the required amount of water into a sterilised bottle (referring to the Feeding Guide).
- 4 Using the scoop provided add the correct number of scoops of powder - 1 level scoop of powder to each fluid ounce of water (approx. 30 ml). Level off the powder using the scoop leveller. Do not press the powder.
- 5 Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle and shake well until all the powder has dissolved (approx. 15 seconds).
- 6 Cool to drinking temperature (approx. 37ºC) by holding the bottle under cold running water, and feed immediately.
- Always test the temperature of the milk before feeding.
- Feeding guide (1 scoop = approx. 4.3 g powder)
- Approx. age of baby: 0 - 2 weeks; Weight of baby: 3.3kg, 7.3lbs; Number of level scoops of powder per feed: 2; Amount of cooled boiled water per feed: 2fl oz, 60ml; Number of milk feeds per 24 hours: 5-7
- Approx. age of baby: 2 - 4 weeks; Weight of baby: 3.8kg, 8.4lbs; Number of level scoops of powder per feed: 3; Amount of cooled boiled water per feed: 3fl oz, 90ml; Number of milk feeds per 24 hours: 5-7
- Approx. age of baby: 4 - 8 weeks; Weight of baby: 4.6kg, 10.1lbs; Number of level scoops of powder per feed: 4; Amount of cooled boiled water per feed: 4fl oz, 120ml; Number of milk feeds per 24 hours: 5-6
- Approx. age of baby: 2 - 3 months; Weight of baby: 5.35kg, 11.8lbs; Number of level scoops of powder per feed: 5; Amount of cooled boiled water per feed: 5fl oz, 150ml; Number of milk feeds per 24 hours: 5
- Approx. age of baby: 3 - 5 months; Weight of baby: 6.1 - 7.2kg, 13.4 - 15.9lbs; Number of level scoops of powder per feed: 6; Amount of cooled boiled water per feed: 6fl oz, 180ml; Number of milk feeds per 24 hours: 5
- Approx. age of baby: about 6 months; Weight of baby: 7.6kg, 16.8lbs; Number of level scoops of powder per feed: 6; Amount of cooled boiled water per feed: 6fl oz, 180ml; Number of milk feeds per 24 hours: 4
- Approx. age of baby: 7 - 9 months; Weight of baby: -, -; Number of level scoops of powder per feed: 5; Amount of cooled boiled water per feed: 5fl oz, 150ml; Number of milk feeds per 24 hours: 4
- Approx. age of baby: 9 - 12 months; Weight of baby: -, -; Number of level scoops of powder per feed: 4; Amount of cooled boiled water per feed: 4fl oz, 120ml; Number of milk feeds per 24 hours: 3
- This table is a guide only; your baby should be fed on demand, particularly in the first few weeks, and may need more or less than the volumes stated. If you need more advice, please contact your healthcare professional.
- Important feeding information
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene reasons, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use made up feeds immediately, and discard anything leftover at the end of the feed, or 2 hours after preparation.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- A responsible person should be with your baby during feeding.
- Please clean your baby's teeth regularly when they appear.
- Introduce a cup or beaker as soon as possible to prevent prolonged/frequent contact of teeth with milk feeds which may increase the risk of tooth decay.
- Use the sachet within 3 weeks of opening.
Card - Widely Recycled Box Mixed Material - Not Currently Recycled Sachet
Name and address
- HiPP UK Limited,
- Hurst Grove,
- Sandford Lane,
- RG10 0SQ.
- Contact us:
- 0845 050 1351
- HiPP UK Limited,
- Hurst Grove,
- Sandford Lane,
- RG10 0SQ.
Important notice Breastfeeding is best for babies. It is recommended that HiPP Organic first infant milk is only used on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietitian or pharmacist. This product left our factory in a faultless condition. Please ensure that the inner foil bags are undamaged before use.
800 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100 ml feed†|
|of which: saturates||1.2g|
|of which: polyunsaturates||0.7g|
|of which: sugars||7.2g|
|of which: lactose||7.1g|
|Thiamin (vitamin B1)||0.06mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||0.1mg|
|Further nutritional values||-|
|Linoleic acid (omega-6)||0.6g|
|α-linolenic acid (omega-3)||0.07g|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)||7.0mg|
|AA (Arachidonic acid)||12mg|
|† Typical values per 100 ml prepared feed||-|
|The above analytical values are subject to the normal variations that occur with products made from natural ingredients||-|
|Standard solution: 100 ml is made up of 13 g HiPP Organic first infant milk and 90 ml water||-|
|One level scoop contains approx 4.3 g HiPP Organic first infant milk||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019