- Pre-Cooked White Maize Flour
- 100% white corn
- Instant dough
- Very low gluten
- This product contains genetically modified organisms
- Pack size: 1kg
- Very low gluten
White Maize Flour
- May contain traces of wheat, oats and/or soy
- May Contain: Oats, Wheat, Soya
Keep in a cool, dry and clean place
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- How to prepare the corn dough:
- 1 2 1/2 cups of water
- 2 2 cups of P.A.N. corn
- Meal, 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 Pour the water in a bowl add the salt, slowly add the P.A.N. corn meal
- 4 Knead until smooth and form
- Corn dough for: arepas (corn cakes), empanadas (turnovers), hallacas, hallaquitas, bollos pelones, tamales pupusas, tortillas, gorditas, polenta, milho fritto.
- Contains Genetically Modified Ingredients
Name and address
- Alimentos Polar Colombia S.A.S.,
- Km. 33 Vía Facatativá,
- Visit us at: http://www.empresas-polar.com
- Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Typical Values||Typical Values For 100g||-|
|Energy Value||1533 KJ / 366 Kcal||-|
|of which: Sat. Fat Acid||0,38 g||-|
|of which: Sugar||0 g||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019