- Energy1090kJ 262kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1453kJ / 349kcal
- A baked creamy vanilla flavour cheesecake with a digestive biscuit base.
- Our frozen New York Cheesecake, which serves six and defrosts in 3 hours, is the perfect after dinner treat for the whole family to share. A crunchy, crumbly digestive biscuit base topped with a classic creamy baked vanilla flavour cheesecake.
- Inspired by NYC with full fat cream cheese for ultimate indulgence
- Pack size: 0.45kg
INGREDIENTS: Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) (34%)
INGREDIENTS: Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) (34%), Cream (Milk) (17%), Wheat Flour, Pasteurised Egg, Vegetable Margarine(Palm Oil, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)), Sugar, Soured Cream (Milk) (6%), Brown Sugar, Flavouring, Invert Sugar Syrup, Wheat Starch, Maize Starch, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate).
- May contain peanuts and nuts. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler. Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze. Remove all packaging Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 4 hours in the refrigerator Alternatively defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 3 hours at room temperature. Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and use on the same day Do not refreeze
Produced in Germany
Number of uses
Carton. Widely Recycled Tray. Check Locally
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||1453kJ / 349kcal||1090kJ / 262kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019