- Energy1488kJ 355kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1884kJ
- Two Minute Noodles Curry Flavour
- Made in Malaysia, Maggi 2 Minute Curry Noodles are quick, convenient and delicious. Each pack brings you a taste of Malaysia and is ready in just two minutes. Maggi 2 Minute Curry Noodles come with a noodle cake and an authentic hot curry flavour sachet of mixed herbs and spices including chilli, coriander, onion and cumin; for great flavour
- Maggi® 2 Minute Noodles are simple to make. Empty the Maggi 2 Minute Noodles and curry flavour sachet into a 400ml pan of boiling water, and simmer for 2 minutes whilst stirring gently. …There you have it, delicious curry noodles in just two minutes!
- With our World Foods range, we're proud to celebrate the fact that people all over the world love Maggi®. From Nigeria to India, whether you're looking for a taste of home or a chance to explore something new, you can find what you're looking for with Maggi® World Foods.
- Maggi® was founded in 1872 by Swiss entrepreneur Julius Maggi, a pioneer of food production who was passionate about producing accessible, deliciously nutritious food. Today, this passion lives on in everything we do over at Maggi®.
- Our passion for taste and quality shines through in all our recipes; from So Juicy® to So Tender®, from recipe mixes to stocks, from noodles to seasoning. Inspire a love of homemade cooking every day with Maggi®!
- Try other authentic Malaysian Noodles like Maggi 2 Minute Chicken Flavour Noodles or Maggi 2 Minute Assam Laksa Noodles.
- For more tasty meal ideas visit www.maggi.co.uk
- Delicious curry flavour noodles; so simple to make!
- Each pack contains noodles and a sachet of curry flavouring
- Made in Malaysia; part of our amazing World Foods range!
- Ready in just two minutes
- Pack size: 79g
Noodle Cake: Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Salt, Anti-Caking Agents (Potassium Chloride, Potassium Carbonate, Sodium Carbonate), Thickener (Guar Gum), Humectant (Sodium Tripolyphosphate), Flavour Sachet: Salt, Flavour Enhancers (Monosodium Glutamate, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate), Palm Oil, Tapioca Starch, Wheat Flour, Chilli, Sugar, Herbs and Spices (Coriander, Cumin, White Pepper, Aniseed, Turmeric, Fenugreek, Ginger, Clove, Cardamom, Nutmeg), Anti-Caking Agent (Potassium Chloride, Silicon Dioxide), Yeast Powder, Maltodextrin, Garlic, Flavourings (with Soya and Wheat), Onion, Colours (Plain Caramel, Paprika Extract), Acid (Citric Acid), Thickener (Guar Gum)
- May contain traces of Crustacean, Fish, Milk, Celery and Mustard
- May Contain: Celery, Crustaceans, Fish, Milk, Mustard
Store cool and dry
- Hob (From Ambient): Break noodles into 400ml boiling water and add the flavouring sachet. Stir and simmer for 2 minutes.
- These are guidelines only as cooking appliances vary.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Malaysia
Preparation and Usage
- It's good to remember:
- Add twist to your noodles by adding vegetables and adding chicken or fish for protein!
Number of uses
1 Makes 1 serving
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
Name and address
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
- Contact us Free
- 0800 00 00 30 (UK)
- 0800 6378 5358 (ROI)
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
DANGER OF SUFFOCATION KEEP AWAY FROM BABIES AND CHILDREN.
79 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g as sold||**Per 100g as consumed||**Per serving||% RI*|
|of which: saturates||7.9g||1.1g||6.2g||31%|
|of which: sugars||2.4g||0.3g||1.9g||2%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal||-||-||-||-|
|**Pack (79g)+400ml water||-||-||-||-|
|Basis for per 100g consumed||-||-||-||-|
|Make 1 serving||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016