- Energy1963kJ 466kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 561kJ / 133kcal
- Cooked noodles with shredded duck in a honey & soy sauce, served with vegetables.
- Our Hoisin Duck Noodles are made using marinated shredded duck it's sweet, savoury and cooked till tender. Feeling a little indulgent? Why not grab a handful of prawn crackers to mop up some of the delicious aromatic sauce
INGREDIENTS: Cooked Noodles [Water, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Salt, Turmeric, Paprika], Duck (23%), Carrot, Red Pepper, Honey, Spring Onion, Water, Ginger, Sesame Oil, Garlic, Soya Bean, Salt, Sugar, Molasses, Cornflour, Tomato Purée, Lemon Juice, Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Wheat, Szechuan Pepper, Star Anise, Wheat Flour, Fermented Black Soya Bean, Cinnamon Powder, Colour (Plain Caramel), Clove Powder, Spirit Vinegar, Liquorice Extract, Garlic Granules, Lemon Peel Powder.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Keep in the fridge.
Instructions: Remove label and slightly loosen one side of lid.
Place in a microwave and heat on full power (900W) for 4 minutes.
Stir before serving - careful, the tray will be hot.
Before you tuck in ensure food is piping hot.
For other microwave wattages, adjust times according to your manufacturers handbook.
Number of uses
- Best eaten fresh so not suitable for home freezing
- Although our chefs take great care to remove any bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (350g**)|
|Energy||561kJ / 133kcal||1963kJ / 466kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019