- Energy1585kJ 375kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 452kJ / 107kcal
- Cooked jasmine rice and chicken breast pieces in a coconut and soy sauce, served with carrot, ginger and red onion pickle.
- Our Katsu Chicken Curry is flavoured with an aromatic Chinese five spice. Did you know, this authentic blend is not actually named after the number of ingredients, but after the five flavours it brings to dishes sour, bitter, umami, salty and sweet. That must be why it keeps our tastebuds so happy
Cooked Jasmine Rice, Chicken Breast (23%), Water, Carrot, Ginger, Red Onion, Onion, White Wine Vinegar, Sugar, Cornflour, Spring Onion, Red Chilli, Coconut Extract, Garlic Purée, Coriander, Demerara Sugar, Garlic, Ginger Purée, Salt, Rapeseed Oil, Flavouring, Coconut, Chicken Extract, Turmeric Powder, Cumin Powder, Soya Bean, Wheat, Sesame Oil, Coriander Powder, Molasses, Mustard Flour, Rice Flour, Star Anise Powder, Fenugreek, Fennel Powder, Cinnamon, Clove, Ginger Powder, White Pepper, Paprika, Nutmeg, Black Pepper.
Cooked Jasmine Rice contains: Water, Rice.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Keep in the fridge.
Instructions: Remove label and slightly loosen one side of lid.
Place in a microwave and heat on full power (900W) for 4 minutes.
Stir before serving - careful, the tray will be hot.
For other microwave wattages, adjust times according to your manufacturers handbook.
Before you tuck in ensure food is piping hot.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Best eaten fresh so not suitable for home freezing
- Although our chefs take every care to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack|
|Energy||452kJ / 107kcal||1585kJ / 375kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019