- Energy157kJ 38kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1967kJ / 469kcal
- Italian breadsticks with sesame seeds.
- MADE IN ITALY. Baked with 4.5% olive oil and sprinkled with crunchy seeds. Inspired by traditional Italian recipes, our bakery has been making breadsticks in Parma, Northern Italy, since 1946. It’s a city known for its love of food and fine local ingredients – and our bakery is no different.
- MADE IN ITALY. Baked with 4.5% olive oil and sprinkled with crunchy seeds.
- Pack size: 125g
Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Sesame Seed (19%), Olive Oil (4.5%), Barley Malt Extract, Salt, Yeast.
- May contain soya. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
Produced in Italy
Number of uses
approx. 16 Servings
Box. Card widely recycled Wrap. Plastic not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||1967kJ / 469kcal||157kJ / 38kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019