Leerdammer Original Cheese Wedge 225 G
- Medium fat cheese made in Holland with pasteurised milk.
- For more delicious recipe ideas visit Leerdammer.co.uk
- Dutch cheese with holes: Leerdammer® natural cheese in a block is the delicious yellow Dutch cheese with holes, in a rectangular shape.
- Versatile size and shape: This block of semi-hard cheese is a versatile choice for sandwiches, cheeseboards, cooking or snacking.
- Natural and Nutritious: Naturally rich in calcium and protein, Leerdammer® cheese block is vegetarian and lacto free cheese too. It's fine to eat if you're pregnant (the milk is pasteurised), plus it's additive free.
- Free-Grazing Promise: At Leerdammer®, we work with our farmers to ensure the best possible level of welfare for the cows including the ability to graze freely outside on grass at optimal times. See our website for more info.
- Enjoy some Leerdammer® cheese today.
- Why not also try Leerdammer® Original or Leerdammer® Light natural cheese slices? The same delicious mild Dutch cheese with holes, specially designed for your sandwiches.
- Packaged under protective atmosphere.
- Lactose free
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 225g
Milk, Salt, Lactic Ferments, Vegetarian Rennet
- Free From: Lactose
Keep refrigerated between 4°- 8° C
Preparation and Usage
- With its soft creamy texture and sweet nutty flavour, Leerdameer is the ideal ingredient to make sandwiches and salads deliciously different. Or why not try Leerdammer on pizzas for a stringy cheese topping?
Number of uses
7 This pack contains approx. 7 portions
Name and address
- Fromageries Bel,
- BP 292 08,
- 75361 Paris - Cedex 08,
225 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g||Per 30g serving|
|of which saturates||18.5g||5.6g|
|of which sugars||<0.1g||<0.1g|
|Calcium||860mg (108% of Reference Intake)||258mg (32% Reference Intake)|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019