Wellkid Baby And Infant 150Ml
- Vitamin & mineral supplement liquid with malt extract for infants and young children
- 14 vitamins & minerals
- Baby and infant syrup
- Great tasting liquid
- Facebook Vitabiotics
- Twitter @Vitabiotics
- Instagram @Vitabiotics
- Join us for the latest health conversations & special updates
- Food Supplement
- UK's no 1 for babies*
- *UK's No 1 baby supplement brand.
- No other supplement for babies and young children provides such a comprehensive combination of 14 vitamins and minerals, plus Swiss Alpine Malt.
- UK Department of Health Recommends 1 that all children from six months to five years are given a daily supplement that contains vitamins A, C and D.
- Source: NHS Choices
- Nutritional support for infants
- During their early years, children's nutritional requirements are particularly high.
- Wellbaby Multi-vitamin Liquid is a unique, carefully balanced formula, developed by Vitabiotics' nutritional experts.
- Wellbaby Multi-vitamin Liquid includes:
- Vitamins A, C and D as recommended by the UK Department of Health. 1
- Vitamin D which is present in the preferred D3 form, as found in the body. Provides the recommended level of 10μg vitamin D. 2
- Vitamin D which is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children. It also contributes to their normal immune system function.
- Iron which contributes to normal cognitive development of children.
- 1 Unless they are drinking 500ml (or approx. 1 pint) or more of infant formula a day, as infant formula has vitamins added to it.
- 2 UK Department of Health vitamin D recommendation: 8.5-10μg from birth to 1 year. 10μg from 1 to 4 years.
- Also available for older children
- Wellkid® Smart Chewable Tablets
- A great tasting natural fruit flavour multi-vitamin formula 4 to 12 years olds.
- Wellkid® Calcium Liquid
- Liquid calcium with vitamin D, magnesium and zinc for 4 to 12 year olds.
- About Vitabiotics
- Vitabiotics is the UK's No.1 vitamin company, founded over 45 year ago. Our former Chairman Prof. A.H. Beckett OBE was one of the world's leading scientists and instilled our philosophy for research, innovation and excellence in nutrition.
- Prof. Arnold Beckett
- OBE, PhD, DSc
- Chairman of Vitabiotics for 18 years
- Professor Emeritus, University of London
- Wellbaby is not tested on animals
Vitabiotics Science of Healthy Living
- Vitamin D supports growth & development of bone in children
- Carefully balanced multi-vitamin liquid ideal for infants and young children
- The Queens Awards for Enterprise Innovation 2018
- No artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours
- No yeast
- No lactose
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 150ml
- Vitamin D which is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children. It also contributes to their normal immune system function
- Iron which contributes to normal cognitive development of children
Purified Water, Raw Cane Sugar, Malt Extract (from Barley), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Ferric Ammonium Citrate, Thickening Agent: Xanthan Gum, Zinc Sulphate, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate, Olive Oil, Vitamin E (DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Pantothenic Acid (D-Panthenol), Acidity Regulators: Citric Acid (as Monohydrate) & Sodium Hydroxide, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin 5-Phosphate Sodium), Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as Hydrochloride), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl), Copper Sulphate, Vitamin A Palmitate (Anti-Oxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol), Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
- Made in a site that may handle Nuts
Store below 25ºC in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.Keep tightly closed. Store in fridge after opening and use within 8 to 10 weeks. For Best Before End date, see base of carton.
Preparation and Usage
- Use spoon to measure liquid, then mix into your baby's usual milk or water
- 6 months to 4 years:
- 5ml daily (1 teaspoonful)
- Measuring spoon included
- For children aged 3-4 years, the amount may be administered directly from spoon if desired.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake. Wellbaby Liquid may be given immediately before feeding so any residual liquid is washed off teeth and gums. Wash and dry the spoon thoroughly after use (do not use in a steam steriliser or dishwasher). This comprehensive formula replaces other Wellbaby supplements and multivitamins. There is no need to take an additional multivitamin.
- Shake well before use
- To open bottle, press & turn child proof cap.
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Sweeteners
- Free From Yeast
- Contains no colourants of any kind. Some natural change in the liquid colour may occur after opening due to the iron content. Any spillage should be wiped off the skin. Avoid contact with clothing and fabrics which may stain.
- Food supplements must not replace a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if your child is under medical supervision, has epilepsy, haemochromatosis, suffers from food allergies or is allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Any spillage should be wiped off the skin. Those with particular sensitivity may in rare cases experience mild, temporary redness of the skin; if this occurs, a s a precaution you should discontinue further use.
- This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
- Do not use if the bottle seal is broken on purchase.
Name and address
- Vitabiotics Ltd,
- 1 Apsley Way,
- NW2 7HF,
- For further information contact:
- Vitabiotics Ltd,
- 1 Apsley Way,
- NW2 7HF,
- Tel: 020 8955 2662
Lower age limit
Upper age limit
|Typical Values||Av. per 5ml||% EC NRV†|
|Vitamin A (443 IU)||133 µg RE||17|
|Vitamin D (as D3 400 IU)||10 µg||200|
|Vitamin E||5 mg α-TE||42|
|Vitamin C||30 mg||38|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||0.5 mg||45|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||0.8 mg||57|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||6 mg NE||38|
|Vitamin B6||0.5 mg||36|
|Folic Acid||80 µg||40|
|Vitamin B12||1 µg||40|
|Pantothenic Acid||2 mg||33|
|Malt Extract||500 mg||-|
|†NRV = Nutrient Reference Value, µg = microgram, mg = milligram, IU = International Units||-||-|
Contains no colourants of any kind. Some natural change in the liquid colour may occur after opening due to the iron content. Any spillage should be wiped off the skin. Avoid contact with clothing and fabrics which may stain. Food supplements must not replace a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if your child is under medical supervision, has epilepsy, haemochromatosis, suffers from food allergies or is allergic to any of the ingredients. Any spillage should be wiped off the skin. Those with particular sensitivity may in rare cases experience mild, temporary redness of the skin; if this occurs, a s a precaution you should discontinue further use. This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children. Do not use if the bottle seal is broken on purchase.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019