- One-a-day micronutrient tablets with amino acids
- Advanced micronutrients with vitamin C, zinc & selenium which contribute to normal function of the immune system
- Nutritional Support for your Immune System
- Immunace® has been developed by Vitabiotics' experts to give you advanced nutritional support for all-round health and vitality, as well as specific nutrients to help support normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin D, Zinc & Selenium contribute to the normal function of the immune system, plus folate which contributes to normal blood formation.
- Vitamins C & E contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. Immunace® provides a daily source of vitamin C which is not produced or stored by the body.
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and mucous membranes.
- Contain Vitamin D (400 IU, 10µg)*
- *The UK Department of Health recommends that everyone should consider taking a supplement containing Vit. D.
Vitabiotics Science of Healthy Living About Vitabiotics Vitabiotics is the UK's No. 1 vitamin company, founded over 45 years ago. Our former Chairman Prof. A.H. Beckett OBE was one of the world's leading scientists and instilled our philosophy for research, innovation and excellence in nutrition. Prof. Arnold Beckett OBE, PhD, DSc (1920-2010) Chairman of Vitabiotics for 18 years Professor Emeritus, University of London
- Advanced micronutrients
- With selenium, vit. D3, C, E, bioflavonoids, amino acids, minerals and zinc
- From the UK's no 1 Vitabiotics supplement range
- The Queen's Awards for Enterprise Innovation 2013
- Britain's no. 1 supplements
- No salt, lactose or yeast
- No artificial colours
- No preservatives
- Immunace is not tested on animals
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Vitamin D, Zinc & Selenium contribute to the normal function of the immune system, plus folate which contributes to normal blood formation
- Vitamins C & E contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and mucous membranes
- No salt
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid [Carrier: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose]), Magnesium Hydroxide, Vitamin E (DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate [Carriers: Silicon Dioxide, Purified Talc.]), Bulking Agents: Dibasic Calcium Phosphate & Microcrystalline Cellulose, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Ethyl Cellulose, Propylene Glycol, Purified Talc, Natural Source Colours: Titanium Dioxide & Iron Oxides), L-Cysteine, L-Carnitine Tartrate, Zinc Sulphate, Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as Mononitrate), Niacin (Nicotinamide), Anti-Caking Agents: Purified Talc, Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide, Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Salt), Ferrous Fumarate, Polyvinylpolypyrrolidone, Betacarotene [Carriers: Potato Starch, Water, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCI), Manganese Sulphate, Vitamin A (Acetate [Carriers: Maltodextrin, Gum Acacia, Starch, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Riboflavin, Ethyl Cellulose, Potato Starch, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin [Carrier: Dicalcium Phosphate]), Vitamin K1 [Carriers: Gum Acacia, Glucose Syrup, Tricalcium Phosphate], Copper Sulphate, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol [Carriers: Medium Chain Triglycerides, Colloidal Silica, Purified Talc, Maltodextrin, Butylated Hydroxyanisole & Ethylcellulose]), Chromium Trichloride, Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Sodium Selenate, Potassium Iodide
- Free From: Lactose
- Made in a site that may handle Nuts
Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.
Preparation and Usage
- One tablet per day with your main meal. Swallow with water or a cold drink.
- Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake. Only to be taken on a full stomach. Can be continued for as long as required.
- This comprehensive formula replaces other Immunace® supplements and multivitamins.
- There is no need to take an additional multivitamin.
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Preservatives
- Free From Yeast
- No salt
Name and address
- Vitabiotics Ltd,
- 1 Apsley Way,
- NW2 7HF.
- For more information:
- Vitabiotics Ltd,
- 1 Apsley Way,
- NW2 7HF.
- Tel: 020 8955 2662
FOOD SUPPLEMENT Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breast-feeding, have epilepsy, haemochromatosis, a thyroid condition, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients. Not suitable for children. As this product contains vitamin K, if you are taking oral anticoagulants (e.g. warfarin) do not take these tablets except on the advice of a doctor. This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
30 x Tablets
|Typical Values||Typical Values Av. per Tablet||% EC NRV†|
|Vitamin A (2666 IU)||800 µg RE||100|
|Vitamin D (as D3 400 IU)||10 µg||200|
|Vitamin E||40 mg α-TE||333|
|Vitamin K||70 µg||93|
|Vitamin C||150 mg||188|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||18 mg||1636|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||6 mg||429|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||27 mg NE||169|
|Vitamin B6||10 mg||714|
|Folic Acid||400 µg||200|
|Vitamin B12||14 µg||560|
|Pantothenic Acid||20 mg||333|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids||30 mg||-|
|*NRV - Nutrient Reference Value||-||-|
|µg - microgram, mg - milligram, IU - International Units||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016