Tesco Tex Mex Sticky Bbq Ribs 500G
- Energy1447kJ 347kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 916kJ / 220kcal
- Slow cooked pork rib rack in a sweet barbecue flavour sauce.
- Slow cooked pork loin ribs marinated in a smoky, sweet and spicy barbecue sauce for a melt in the mouth experience.
Pork Ribs (80%), Water, Tomato Purée, Sugar, Spirit Vinegar, Molasses, Smoked Paprika, Cornflour, Salt, Flavouring, Colour (Plain Caramel), Onion Powder, Black Pepper, Cayenne Pepper, Coriander, Chilli Powder, Cumin, Oregano, Garlic
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From chilled: 190oC /Fan 170oC / Gas 5 25-30 minutes Decant contents of pouch into an ovenproof dish and cover with foil. Place in a pre-heated oven for 20 minutes. Remove foil cover and cook for a further 5 to 10 minutes.
Instructions: Heat as per oven instructions. Allow to stand for 1 minute. Place ribs on the barbecue for 2-3 minutes, turning frequently to avoid burning. Ensure food is piping hot throughout before serving, particularly when using a charcoal barbecue.
- Remove outer packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Republic of Ireland
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Warning: This product will contain bones.Take care when uncovering dish as product will be very hot and hot steam may escape.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a typical pack (158g)|
|Energy||916kJ / 220kcal||1447kJ / 347kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019