- Energy600 kJ 142 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 960 kJ / 227 kcal
- 8 Soft Flour Tortillas, 1 Roasted tomato & pepper salsa for topping, 1 Seasoning mix for Roasted tomato & pepper Fajitas.
- For more fantastic Mexican recipes visit www.oldelpaso.co.uk
- For up to date product information, news and recipes, you can follow us on:
- Facebook /oldelpasouk
- Twitter @oldelpasouk
- Instagram @oldelpasouk
- Old El Paso Kits are a great way to create the ultimate Mexican meal experience
- All Old El Paso Fajita, Enchilada or Burrito Kits are quick and easy - each kit contains wraps, salsa and a seasoning mix
- Why not try our Old El Paso Smoky BBQ Fajita kit, its a winner for the whole family! Try our delicious Old El Paso Cheesy Baked Enchilada Kit or Beans & Chili Burrito kit!
- Meet the Family
- Baked in the oven for cheesy perfection. Spice it up with jalapeños.
- Whether you like crunchy, soft or our family friendly Stand 'N Stuff™ range, there's a taco for everyone!
- A crispy, cheesy Mexican "toastie". Don't fancy chicken? Try it with beef.
- A parcel for big appetites.
- Tortillas: Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Chilli rating - medium - 2
- Preservative free
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 500g
Super Soft Flour Tortillas (65%): Wheat Flour, Water, Stabiliser (Glycerol), Vegetable Oil (Sunflower Oil), Emulsifier (Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Dextrose, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Diphosphates), Salt, Salsa for Topping (29%): Chopped Tomatoes (62%), Onion (17%), Green Pepper (11%), Tomato Paste, Vinegar, Salt, Onion Flakes, Dehydrated Vegetables, Spices, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Firming Agent: (Calcium Chloride), Coriander Leaves, Smoke Flavouring, Roasted Tomato Powder (0.01%), Seasoning Mix (6%): Dehydrated Vegetables (Tomato, Onion, Garlic, Red Pepper, Roasted Tomato Powder (2%)), Sugar, Maltodextrin, Salt, Spices (Black Pepper, Cumin, Paprika (2%)) (8%), Flavouring, Smoke Flavouring, Yeast Extract, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Spice Extract
Store in a cool, dry place.
Preparation and Usage
- 1 Seasoning Mix
- 8 Super Soft Flour Tortillas
- 1 Salsa for Topping
- 15 Mins
- Serves 3-4 Amigos
- Just Add:
- 500g chicken
- 2 peppers
- 1 onion
- Let's make your... Fajitas
- Step 1 Slice the chicken, peppers and onion into thin strips. Pan-Fry the Chicken in a little oil over medium-high heat until chicken is cooked through. Throw in the onions, peppers and Sprinkle Over the Seasoning Mix. Sizzle Away for 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Step 2 Heat the Tortillas:
- Microwave: pierce the pack and place in the microwave. Heat for 35 seconds on full power (800 watts). Open the pack and separate tortillas.
- Oven: pre-heat oven to 140°C (120°C fan-assisted ovens). Remove tortillas from packaging, separate them from each other and wrap in foil or greaseproof paper. Heat for 10 minutes.
- Keep them covered until ready to serve.
- Step 3 Serve warm tortillas, steaming chicken with crunchy veg and Salsa for topping.
Number of uses
8 Contains 8 portions
- Free From Preservatives
Name and address
- Manufactured for:
- General Mills UK,
- P.O. Box 363,
- UB8 1YT,
- General Mills UK,
- P.O. Box 363,
- UB8 1YT,
- For any queries or advice on our products, you can contact us on:
- 0800 591 223 (UK)
- 1800 535 115 (ROI)
500 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Each fajita (63g) (tortilla, salsa and seasoning mix as sold):||%* (63g)|
|Energy||960 kJ / 227 kcal||600 kJ / 142 kcal||7%|
|of which saturates||0.8g||0.5g||3%|
|of which sugars||4.2g||2.6g||3%|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8 400 kJ/ 2 000 kcal)||-||-||-|
|Contains 8 portions||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019